A

Agninoir

Jun 2, 2023
M21 This month marks the 10 year anniversary of me forest attempting suicide. Since then I have been kicked out by my family for being gay, lost all my friends to COVID and normal growing pain, lost my job and have lost all hope for the future. Everyone keeps saying the it will get better but they never do. I want to feel free for the first time in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: iDontKnowWhat, WAITING TO DIE, wastingtime and 1 other person
Heading to Darkness

Heading to Darkness

Oct 29, 2023
Hi
It is very sad to hear of your loss during covid, i indeed lost my father. Worse is that your family kicked you out for just being who you are. It's not like you made a lifestyle choice to steal from them, rob a bank or murder someone!, i think that is unforgiveable of any family. However I think you must also be aware that there is no proof that you will feel anything, let alone feel free. Those who have ctb of course can't tell us.
Whatever your future holds think of everything and I wish you peace in your decision

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I hoped for things to get better for longer than I care to remember, yet they never did.
Sorry your family treated you so badly.

iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
I'm sorry for your losses. Before you do this, be 100% sure, because if you give up in the middle of the act you could ask for help and then be left with permanent injury. I, for example, am 100% sure I want to do this and I have set a date. Making decisions consciously and not on impulse is essential. I don't wish suicide on anyone. I hope for everyone's recovery. I hope that you can find some way to wellness, in any form, and through that, you can find your happiness in your own way.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wanting to be free from all suffering, existence is just too cruel, it's dreadful how people have to suffer so much.

W

wheretfami

Oct 2, 2023
M21 This month marks the 10 year anniversary of me forest attempting suicide. Since then I have been kicked out by my family for being gay, lost all my friends to COVID and normal growing pain, lost my job and have lost all hope for the future. Everyone keeps saying the it will get better but they never do. I want to feel free for the first time in my life.
People say "things get better" then do nothing to help. Lil pat on the head, a quick "there, there", and their job is done. No conversion. No selflessness. Tf.