D

DavidWong

Oct 7, 2024
Hey folks,

A little background, I suppose. I have Crohn's disease, get bowel obstructions on the regular, have lung cancer, facing a Class D Felony for fleeing cops after a failed suicide attempt by wrecking my vehicle, currently going through a divorce, so I don't get to see my daughter as much as I want to, I'm unemployed, and I'm living with my mom as a 33 year old.

I'm currently torn between partial hanging and the tourniquet method. I was wondering if there was a certain amount of height needed for a partial suspension method. There is a pretty sturdy 2x4 in the garage at my mom's house. It's about three to four feet off the ground. Would this be a high enough height? The only ligature I have reliable access too is a a bunch of ties. I'm not sure if they would support my weight. I weigh about a buck 1.80.

I've been thinking about trying the ligature method as well using a tie. There is a pond I've found nearby, so I thought about taking a dip in case things don't go right with the tourniquet.

The resources I have access to are rather limited. I'm not sure sure what I'm expecting.