noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
No, it's not worth living, but tired, sweaty and this is so awesome! Even the dogs passing by looked with envy.

IMG 20231207 162435

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Final_Choice, R_N, tiger b and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I used to do that at home as a child. šŸ„°

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and noSuffering
noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
I used to do that at home as a child. šŸ„°
Did you do this at home o_O? A good way for those who do not have the determination to commit suicide is to persistently throw a ball against the wall and wait until the enraged neighbors come to kill the source of the noise.

I created this post because firstly I wanted to share the joy. Secondly, life is suffering, and it turned out that a tennis ball, loneliness and a vacant lot provide the largest specific capacity of a substance that reduces suffering per amount of money spent. And if someone wants to repeat my feat, I will be glad. (And I've been thinking about a tennis ball for several weeks, but I thought the ball costs a few dollars, I don't have that kind of money, but it turned out that today there were pre-New Year discounts at a sports store and the ball cost me about 1 dollar.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Did you do this at home o_O? A good way for those who do not have the determination to commit suicide is to persistently throw a ball against the wall and wait until the enraged neighbors come to kill the source of the noise.

I created this post because firstly I wanted to share the joy. Secondly, life is suffering, and it turned out that a tennis ball, loneliness and a vacant lot provide the largest specific capacity of a substance that reduces suffering per amount of money spent. And if someone wants to repeat my feat, I will be glad. (And I've been thinking about a tennis ball for several weeks, but I thought the ball costs a few dollars, I don't have that kind of money, but it turned out that today there were pre-New Year discounts at a sports store and the ball cost me about 1 dollar.

Yes- against an inside wall and not very hard- as you can imagine- it likely would have returned and knocked a few teeth out. But- I remember finding it therapeutic. I used to talk to myself at the same time- lol.

Ha ha- that's funny about the neighbours. True- when I progressed to a bat and ball against an outside wall- they weren't thrilled.

• Yay!
Reactions: noSuffering
noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
Yes- against an inside wall and not very hard- as you can imagine- it likely would have returned and knocked a few teeth out. But- I remember finding it therapeutic. I used to talk to myself at the same time- lol.

Ha ha- that's funny about the neighbours. True- when I progressed to a bat and ball against an outside wall- they weren't thrilled.
Did you throw a ball against the wall and talk to yourself at the same time? Tell me who you talked to? I mean who was the side character you were arguing with? I mean, when I talk to myself, I always argue with the other party with opposing views. I'm wondering if there is a peaceful, consensual internal dialogue that leads to agreement and silence?

Last edited:
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
It sounds like you had a better day than I had.

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
It means the same. Better doesn't necessarily mean good. It can still mean pretty crappy.

Reactions: noSuffering
noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
It means the same. Better doesn't necessarily mean good. It can still mean pretty crappy.

Agree. But I myself get confused because of this stupid language. It's just that if you try to speak more precisely, with all the reservations, the sentences will be very long. In short, I look like a complete optimist.

Any form of life is evil. Good does not exist, only lesser evil exists.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Did you throw a ball against the wall and talk to yourself at the same time? Tell me who you talked to? I mean who was the side character you were arguing with?
To be honest, I don't entirely remember. I was a child at the time. I know when I 'graduated' to a tennis racket and ball, I would pretend to be an actual tennis player and give myself running commentary. Funny when you consider how terrible I was at it.