magicalsarcoma

magicalsarcoma

sending love to cats
Apr 4, 2022
I want to die, but I don't have the resolve... something like that. I don't know. Maybe you can give me some advice? I'm very drunk. and I loved this site. sorry
im so fucking sad and drunk
please talk with me
im sorry if my english isnt ideal
lol, suddenly i thought that the situation is kinda funny,... still sorry for my english. please help. i know you dont need to think about it, but,,, im kinda really wanna die? huh/. i continue drinking. please help if its possible ... :(
heyyy.... please answer me
so fucking sad
please

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, thewalkingdread and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Not sure we can help you but most people here can probably relate to wanting to die. A lot of people can probably see how absurd life is too but it doesn't take away from having to live it- sadly.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
magicalsarcoma

magicalsarcoma

sending love to cats
Apr 4, 2022
Not sure we can help you but most people here can probably relate to wanting to die. A lot of people can probably see how absurd life is too but it doesn't take away from having to live it- sadly.
bro... And what do you live for? I'm sorry if this is too personal a question
Dudes! I keep drinking, lol. It looks like this thread is a death report. I don't understand why, but I really find it very funny. I remember that a long time ago I would have liked to create a thread here before my death.for some reason, this is happening now... I don't think alcohol will kill me, but there is a possibility. I'm ssso glad to talk to you!
I remember that there used to be more people on this forum. I'm going to go throw up. I would still be sincerely glad to talk to someone! Excuse me for my English, huh

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, Redacted24 and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I live out of obligation to my Dad more than anything else. I'm holding off CTB for him to go first. Then, I'm hoping I have the guts to do it. Other than that, I guess I'm trying to make choices that don't make my life any worse! Just treading water to be honest till I can let go and drown.

Do you usually find things funny when you're drunk? Maybe it's the alcohol! Lol! Hmm, not sure on using it as a suicide method. I guess- just make sure you don't make life any worse for yourself! Mess up your major organs or anything.

lastexit717@proton.

lastexit717@proton.

Nov 26, 2023
hey buddy , aqui estoy, im here , please =)
im feeling verysad too , but i know we can make it.

magicalsarcoma

magicalsarcoma

sending love to cats
Apr 4, 2022
I live out of obligation to my Dad more than anything else. I'm holding off CTB for him to go first. Then, I'm hoping I have the guts to do it. Other than that, I guess I'm trying to make choices that don't make my life any worse! Just treading water to be honest till I can let go and drown.

Do you usually find things funny when you're drunk? Maybe it's the alcohol! Lol! Hmm, not sure on using it as a suicide method. I guess- just make sure you don't make life any worse for yourself! Mess up your major organs or anything.
I'm sorry I asked. it's just that in my understanding your answer is very sad - you don't live by your own will, but forced... but I do not know what to say, although I would like to say something that could cheer you up a little

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry I asked. it's just that in my understanding your answer is very sad - you don't live by your own will, but forced... but I do not know what to say, although I would like to say something that could cheer you up a little

Arr, that's so kind of you. It's mainly choice really isn't it though? Maybe I should be grateful I have someone who I think it would really upset. Feels more of a tether in many ways though! But no- my life is probably comparitively better than some- otherwise, I wouldn't be sticking around!

How about you? Do you want to share why you want to CTB? I probably should stop being lazy and read your post history...

magicalsarcoma

magicalsarcoma

sending love to cats
Apr 4, 2022
hey buddy , aqui estoy, im here , please =)
im feeling verysad too , but i know we can make it.
oh... I just noticed your message. I'm glad someone is answering me. How are you doing, friend?
Arr, that's so kind of you. It's mainly choice really isn't it though? Maybe I should be grateful I have someone who I think it would really upset. Feels more of a tether in many ways though! But no- my life is probably comparitively better than some- otherwise, I wouldn't be sticking around!

How about you? Do you want to share why you want to CTB? I probably should stop being lazy and read your post history...
For some reason, I find your friendliness very funny. to be honest, I haven't interacted with people for a long time, so this seems like something unusual to me, huh
You're right, it's really a choice. but in my understanding, it still doesn't get any less sad. I would not like anyone to have to make a choice of this kind... (sorry if my English is unclear)
Thanks for the empathy! but I really do not know why I want to end my existence. For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to die. there is no specific reason, so I think I cannot fully answer

Last edited:
  • Hugs
lastexit717@proton.

lastexit717@proton.

Nov 26, 2023
oh... I just noticed your message. I'm glad someone is answering me. How are you doing, friend?
No so good my friend , im very stressed out but i want to belive i will be allrigth , i keep browsing here looking for some hope and trying to give some , i close my eyes and pictured you being happy and climbing out this hole , i know its something we can achieve friend.

• Love
Reactions: magicalsarcoma
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022

For some reason, I find your friendliness very funny. to be honest, I haven't interacted with people for a long time, so this seems like something unusual to me, huh
You're right, it's really a choice. but in my understanding, it still doesn't get any less sad. I would not like anyone to have to make a choice of this kind... (sorry if my English is unclear)
Thanks for the empathy! but I really do not know why I want to end my existence. For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to die. there is no specific reason, so I think I cannot fully answer

Yeah, that's true. I think suicide is quite a sad choice sometimes. Or- at least the limitations we feel we can't get over in life are sad anyhow.

Ha ha, well, I'm glad you find my posts funny anyway. I'd prefer people to feel happy rather than sad. Still- I doubt you are feeling happy exactly? Maybe in a bit of a silly mood with the alcohol maybe? I don't know. I think alcohol makes me and people I know find things funny.

magicalsarcoma

magicalsarcoma

sending love to cats
Apr 4, 2022
No so good my friend , im very stressed out but i want to belive i will be allrigth , i keep browsing here looking for some hope and trying to give some , i close my eyes and pictured you being happy and climbing out this hole , i know its something we can achieve friend.
I'm sorry if my question is somewhat inappropriate, huh. But maybe I can help you with something? I just wish I could. but I understand how strange it is.... in my head, I justify it by saying that I'm just very drunk. lol
Yeah, that's true. I think suicide is quite a sad choice sometimes. Or- at least the limitations we feel we can't get over in life are sad anyhow.

Ha ha, well, I'm glad you find my posts funny anyway. I'd prefer people to feel happy rather than sad. Still- I doubt you are feeling happy exactly? Maybe in a bit of a silly mood with the alcohol maybe? I don't know. I think alcohol makes me and people I know find things funny.
(I just wanted to say that you feel very friendly. I haven't really talked to people for a long time. but the way you respond to my depressingly stupid posts... In short, you seem like nice people and I wanted to express my gratitude. but it seems to look a little out of place)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry if my question is somewhat inappropriate, huh. But maybe I can help you with something? I just wish I could. but I understand how strange it is.... in my head, I justify it by saying that I'm just very drunk. lol

(I just wanted to say that you feel very friendly. I haven't really talked to people for a long time. but the way you respond to my depressingly stupid posts... In short, you seem like nice people and I wanted to express my gratitude. but it seems to look a little out of place)

It's nice of you to be grateful. I think all of us feel kind of strange when we haven't talked to people for a while. It can feel like a relief when we do. That's why I love this place though. The majority of people are kind.

• Love
Reactions: magicalsarcoma
magicalsarcoma

magicalsarcoma

sending love to cats
Apr 4, 2022
It's nice of you to be grateful. I think all of us feel kind of strange when we haven't talked to people for a while. It can feel like a relief when we do. That's why I love this place though. The majority of people are kind.
I absolutely agree with you. Indeed, most people are good

• Hugs