• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AMATERASU :-)

AMATERASU :-)

Dec 21, 2023
A heavy desk filled with rice packets, weights or anything, to make it as heavier as possible. It has a single, tightly screwed metal leg. Placing it behind the door, is it a perfect idea?

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I considered this when I had a really heavy oak desk. I think you would want a desk that was symmetrical maybe with shelves on both sides so it could be evenly weighted. I was going to tie the rope around the body of the desk in the middle. I don't have it anymore but it was so heavy I could barely move it. I would think that's the kind of desk you want.

W

warmopportunity

Apr 20, 2024
There is a non zero chance that while convulsing you flip it or something sideways. Personally wouldn't half heart it