CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
All worse, hvy brain hvy heart hvy all. ,feel vry depeess hard breath this feel rly rly simil physic weigt put top head top heart body etc ,vry hard no able expln. Not know wat do, this vry wrong life awful cncpt blv me try 1m this see awful cncpt, but me wish never any try .this only exmp how awful. Mayb body brain tell time ctb but prblm no mthod

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Endex, OutOfTheVoid, Sannti and 4 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you definitely deserve your right to die to be honored with N ideally; if possible.

Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that suicide simply isn't straightforward for everyone. We do exist in a society which restricts access to the more peaceful suicide methods after all and everyone is in different situations.
But it really sounds like you've suffered so much OP, this world certainly is hell to me and it's beyond cruel how we cannot just instantly exit this existence. Life certainly is just meaningless and unnecessary suffering, and nobody should have to suffer for a second longer than they wish to, under no circumstances could I ever wish to exist in a world like this.

Reactions: CTB Dream