Amber1974

Amber1974

Student
Dec 9, 2018
In most of the country right now you can possibly ctb just by going outside and doing some strenuous exercise til u drop, this heat will kill you

Reactions: Ch92921 and mattwitt
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
A pretty painful and uncomfortable death though imo

Reactions: Skathon
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Time to get the sweatpants and parka :sunglasses:

• Love
Reactions: Dubs, GinaIsReady and Kyrok
xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
I took a cursory look on the Wikipedia article for heat stroke: hardly an expert. The article said there was a 65% chance of death tops and that brain damage could result if one survived. If anyone has any better information, I'd like to hear it. This does seem like a good "accidental" ctb. Moreover, it doesn't really put anyone else in danger.

Reactions: GinaIsReady
BrokePlatypus

BrokePlatypus

My body sucks.
Jun 14, 2019
One last bike ride on a trail through the wilderness.

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Be sure to exercise strenuously where nobody will see you to call 911 when you drop. If you don't feel like exercise I guess you could sit in your car on a hot & sunny day. Hot cars kill dogs & babies though I've never heard of it being used for suicide. Probably because it's a really nasty way to die slowly.

Reactions: Amber1974 and LogicalConclusion
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
Less than strenuous is required. If one carries a lot of extra weight it happens even easier.

S

stoney126

Jul 18, 2019
Yeah, as others have said, this isn't a great idea. Maybe compounding with other methods.

But it is very painful, not certain at all, and has a decent chance for you to wake up in a hospital with bran damage and inability to CTB in more certain ways (or at least for a while).

The strenuous activity part is going to vary a ton person to person. It is just a very variable and unreliable way to CTB so I wouldn't recommend, even if you can deal with the pain and discomfort.

Reactions: DreamCatcher, xXSarac3nSlay3rXx and jake3d
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I'd consider it unreliable unless you were actually in a place where you couldn't get to safety and help wasn't available. Still there are quicker and more comfortable ways I'd consider first.

Deep in some desert on some unused country road in the summer with no water might do it in a few days. But if you're trying to do it near a city or near where your SI can come to the rescue to save you I don't think it'll work. SI might even be strong enough to stop you exerting yourself before you hit the heat stroke limit.