l1f31spa1n

l1f31spa1n

̶𝔉𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔥 𝔐𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
Jul 18, 2024
I just thought of this method. Let's say I make myself unconscious in my car during extremely hot weather. Would I then succeed in ending my life in a completely painless way due to heat
Stroke ?

ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
Painless? Absolutely not. Heat stroke takes a long time and is very uncomfortable.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and LifeQuitter
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Heat stroke is about one of the most painful, miserable experiences you can ever have.

I've been hospitalized for it before, it wasn't a suicide attempt, I genuinely almost died during a heatwave one year. It's not anything you ever want to experience even a fraction of.

• Hugs
Reactions: ladylazarus4 and CantDoIt
uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024
No, don't try that one please. It is hardly painless. I have accidentally overheated myself and it was horrible,

• Hugs
Reactions: ladylazarus4 and NearlyIrrelevantCake
C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
Even being out in the extreme heat under normal circumstances sucks, this sounds especially bad...I remember running long distance in highschool in extreme heat, almost vomiting, it was horrible .

hematomatema

hematomatema

Student
Feb 29, 2024
Not sure if I'd describe heat stroke as painful per se but it was insanely uncomfortable last time I tried it (was running to a bus in 40*C Spanish heat in a jumper and thick trousers, because that's what I usually wear. Never again.) Would not recommend. Probably wouldn't even work, I'll be brutally honest. You wouldn't be able to fight against the instinct to GTFO

l1f31spa1n

l1f31spa1n

̶𝔉𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔥 𝔐𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
Jul 18, 2024
Indolore? Absolument pas. Le coup de chaleur prend beaucoup de temps et est très inconfortable.
Le coup de chaleur est l'une des expériences les plus douloureuses et les plus misérables que vous puissiez vivre.

J'ai déjà été hospitalisé pour cela, ce n'était pas une tentative de suicide, j'ai vraiment failli mourir pendant une vague de chaleur un an. Ce n'est pas quelque chose que vous voulez expérimenter, même une fraction de chose.
Non, n'essayez pas celui-là s'il vous plaît. Ce n'est guère indolore. Je me suis accidentellement surchauffé et c'était horrible,
Même être dehors dans une chaleur extrême dans des circonstances normales craint, cela semble particulièrement mauvais... Je me souviens d'avoir couru sur de longues distances au lycée dans une chaleur extrême, j'ai failli vomir, c'était horrible.
Je ne sais pas si je décrirais le coup de chaleur comme douloureux en soi, mais c'était incroyablement inconfortable la dernière fois que je l'ai essayé (je courais vers un bus dans une chaleur espagnole de 40 ° C en pull et pantalon épais, parce que c'est ce que je porte habituellement. Plus jamais.) Je ne le recommanderais pas. Probablement même pas ça marcherait, je vais être brutalement honnête. Vous ne seriez pas capable de lutter contre l'instinct de partir
I would make sure to be unconscious while I'm locked in my car, so it would be painless, I think, right?"

absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Heat stroke is agonizing. You are aware of every moment you are dying practically. Its not excruciating in a 'limb has been chopped off' kind of way but in a 'you are fully conscious as your cells begin dying' kind of way. Sure you eventually will lose consciousness but every single moment up to that will be utter hell. Hell depending on how you plan to 'be unconscious' in your car before the heat gets too bad you could still wake up right in the middle of things as you are biologically wired to avoid dying and your body will likely, if possible, try to rouse you out of the death trap you are in and you will awake to unimaginable hell. I would not wish that death on anyone.

Sincerely,
Someone who nearly died of heat stroke when they did not wish to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and ladylazarus4