Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Mar 9, 2023
I was with a girl for 3 years the first relationship I've had and I thought she was everything to me we talked about the future we had planned and all seemed to be going well until one day she ghosted me out of nowhere and next thing I find out she's with someone else. It upsets me to this day.

2 years on I still miss her and no other girl seems to be of interest to me I just feel so heartbroken and destroyed so much so I don't want to be around anymore. I don't believe I'll ever find love like what I had when things were going great with her. I'd sooner just end it all and forget I ever existed in this blip of a universe.

I didn't think loving someone would ever break me so bad but I feel it has.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and AerialBoundaries
D

Depression

Apr 25, 2023
I'm so sorry. I know exactly what you're going through cause it's what brought me to this site. You aren't alone.

Reactions: Das Nichts
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
I've been there and having no closure completely fucks with your head.

I dealt with it the wrong way and was fortunate that it didn't result in legal consequences for me.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really painful being trapped in that situation, the unfortunate reality is that you just cannot trust and rely on people in this cruel world where humans just create more harm and suffering.