N

nicotinelover

Jun 27, 2022
I'm 22 years old, I started dating at 15 and she was 14. We were together for just over 6 years, it was our first date. Earlier this year she decided to break up, she said she didn't love me anymore. I'm destroyed, it's been 5 months since the breakup and I think about her every day, I can't live, I remember her all the time and it brings me a lot of suffering and pain, I can't take it. I have SN, at any time I will go to CTB, I can't take this pain anymore. Has anyone gone through something similar or have something to say?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: houseofleaves, OpheliasFlowers, Ashu and 5 others
sadmachine

sadmachine

Jul 15, 2022
I never had a relationship last this long I can only imagine the pain you're going through right now, I'm having a similar situation of feeling heartbroken recently and I'm having trouble to find meaning in my life

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: houseofleaves, OpheliasFlowers, Ashu and 2 others
Shepherd's boy

Shepherd's boy

I will go with you
May 19, 2022
I'm sorry. For me, life without love is pointless and I totally feel you. The main question that I ask myself is: If you even eventually pass through this pain and will able to live again, will you hate yourself for this? I mean for losing feelings to this girl. For me it would be unbearable and I can't answer this question. Sorry, man. Life is unfair.

• Love
Reactions: Source Energy, Ashu and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are going through this. I cannot even imagine how painful that must be. It is sad how there is so much suffering that exists. I hope that you find relief from your situation in whatever happens. Best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Victory
Jul 10, 2022
I'm sorry for the situation you are in, heartbreak is never an easy experience. I

t's hard now because its raw and new and you are in a 'mourning' phase at the moment. I've been there where you obsess over what they are doing, what went wrong and see if you could have done anything different, its not healthy.

Find healthy coping mechanisms, I always say, don't look at there social media, get rid of any belongings you have, get rid of pictures, you gotta think of yourself now OP, getting through to the other side so you don't live in sadness.
I know people usually say there's 'plenty more fish' and you may not like that line, but once you have gone through this experience, you can analyze this to see what went right and wrong, it can be a learning experience for yourself, so if you do ever meet someone else, you go into it a bit more wise.
Plus, you get to go through the exciting experience of meeting someone new and getting to know someone for the first time, which I believe is the most exciting bit.

I have been in many relationships (I'm not a whore by the way lol) even some that were years long.
Do I regret any of them (well maybe yeah lol) no but seriously, there's things I could have done better, things I couldn't and things they could and couldn't have done better, but you can't live in regret man, its all about learning.

Its time to re discover yourself OP, who YOU are and what you want now. The future is still there GRAB IT!

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, Dead Meat and chronicallybroken
HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
not over a woman, please, they destroy enough men's lives as it is - can you overhaul your life, move away, get a new job, spend a year doing some charity work in some other country, something you have to give your full attention to, but that you also really love, so you're just fixated on something new - that thing you've always wanted to do but you've been too afraid to, could you just do it? go for it? all your eggs in one basket! Total fixation on something new and exciting!

LastMove

LastMove

Jul 7, 2022
I've been in your situation in the past and I can say that time is a good and helpful friend. Take your time, the bus runs regular schedule

• Love
Reactions: Foresight, Ashu and Dead Meat
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
It must be a horrible nightmare what you are going through. I also lost the most important person for me. It has been more than a year but the ache never goes away.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Ashu and Dead Meat
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I think you should wait a few more months and then see how you feel...you could meet someone else, feelings change. I had a bereavement at the beginning of the year and it still sucks and I'll still probably CTB but I suddenly feel so much better than I did even 2 weeks ago. Break-ups are something everyone has to go through if they are lucky enough to be loved in the first place! 6 years is a long time for one so young that's an achievement.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu and Dead Meat
M

Mocon33

Dec 15, 2021
Eventually the pain will fade and you will find someone else. In this particular case the old saw is actually true, ctb would be a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm 22 years old, I started dating at 15 and she was 14. We were together for just over 6 years, it was our first date. Earlier this year she decided to break up, she said she didn't love me anymore. I'm destroyed, it's been 5 months since the breakup and I think about her every day, I can't live, I remember her all the time and it brings me a lot of suffering and pain, I can't take it. I have SN, at any time I will go to CTB, I can't take this pain anymore. Has anyone gone through something similar or have something to say?
Took me over 1 1/2 years to get over someone I loved after we broke up. It sucked, no doubt. I just soldiered on. Went to work, found some laughs when I could, avoided triggers, drank, got high, thought about all the things she did to me and how I hated her for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Foresight and Dead Meat
L

Lostkitten1

Apr 28, 2020
29, two years ago through a very long series of my own fuck-ups I managed to lose everything and everybody I ever cared about in a single day. *poof* gone, no comeback, no hope of recovery. Since then I've been stuck in limbo waiting for life to catch up with me, watching from afar as people I cared about grew up and moved on without me. 893 days and counting, two failed attempts, both of which were me chickening out at the last moment. I'm left with no job, no career possibilities, no family or friends, no nothing. Every time I wake up I'm disappointed I didn't die in my sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I almost killed myself over love at 22/23. I'm glad I didn't. I turned out completely opposite of him and I'm glad I didn't get stuck with him.

Unlucked

Unlucked

Student
Jul 10, 2019
I almost killed myself when my boyfriend left me, thought I had no reason to live and no hope for the future. Everything in my future I envisioned with him, I also felt like he was the benefactor of my life.

What I realized is that id rather live out of spite than kill myself over a dumb coomer with a micropenis (finally came to my senses after 3 months of feeling the worst existential dread and laying in bed not eating)

If I die it will be because *I* want to, not because of any suffering caused by a man of all things.