• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Just going over my letter to my ex..

"You were my best friend and now we can barely look at each other."

My god that hits so hard and cuts so fucking deep

Reactions: Final Escape and (deleted member)
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
I know that feeling only too well. Lost my 'one' over 6 months ago. Hurts every single day

Reactions: Final Escape, Redt2go, Iceangel and 1 other person
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
I know that feeling only too well. Lost my 'one' over 6 months ago. Hurts every single day
Sucks man, I did this too myself and it was so easily avoidable too

Reactions: Final Escape, Redt2go, Worthless_nobody and 2 others
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
@time2go I did exactly the same.

Reactions: Final Escape, Redt2go, Worthless_nobody and 2 others
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Honestly, that does hurt.
But truthfully, we will all get what we want soon, and that just makes it hurt less when I think about it.
Peace mate!

Reactions: Final Escape, Redt2go and Norest4thewicked
reveriewong

reveriewong

Feb 22, 2019
I'm very sorry for the pain you're going through, and I hope that with time and experience, you're able to move forward.

Reactions: Final Escape and Redt2go
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
I'm very sorry for the pain you're going through, and I hope that with time and experience, you're able to move forward.
Given my state of mind before and after the relationship, I'll always hang onto her. And I could never find anyone that even comes close too her

Reactions: Final Escape, Redt2go, AhG and 2 others
I

Iceangel

Loveless
Mar 9, 2019
Given my state of mind before and after the relationship, I'll always hang onto her. And I could never find anyone that even comes close too her
Man your hitting me right in the feels... :'( I miss my other half so much. Why didnt i try harder in life...

Reactions: Redt2go
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Same. Nothing will ever come close my wife. I feel every aspect to this, because when you are so in love with someone, you know they're the one.

T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Man your hitting me right in the feels... :'( I miss my other half so much. Why didnt i try harder in life...
Sucks man, I gave that girl my all. Then gave up as I started too put myself down and walked out, worst thing I ever did
Same. Nothing will ever come close my wife. I feel every aspect to this, because when you are so in love with someone, you know they're the one.
People say too me everything happens for a reason, I can't see any silver lining too walking away from the best thing that ever happened too me ):