Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Fellow alcoholics someone. My heart is beating so fast and hard :ehh:. I ate today and I drank enough to sleep. I'm confused. Is it ER time again?

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
What? Are you not drinking and having withdrawls? I don't understand. If you are suicidal why would you go to the ER?

The ER is a pile of shit. They may just give you bennadryl. Idk...go if you need to of course. I don't fucking get what you are saying.

Go to sleep.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Fellow alcoholics someone. My heart is beating so fast and hard :ehh:. I ate today and I drank enough to sleep. I'm confused. Is it ER time again?
Generally that happens if you are not getting enough oxygen, which can be a symptom of covid. Is there a way to get yourself tested for covid?

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
What? Are you not drinking and having withdrawls? I don't understand. If you are suicidal why would you go to the ER?

The ER is a pile of shit. They may just give you bennadryl. Idk...go if you need to of course. I don't fucking get what you are saying.

Go to sleep.
Oh I was scared I dont wanna go delirum tremens. Doctor said some heart stuff. Should be okay though.
Generally that happens if you are not getting enough oxygen, which can be a symptom of covid. Is there a way to get yourself tested for covid?
Oh it's not convid. some heart rhythm stuff. I'm fine now though.

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I gave myself a stroke from overdoing the coca cola
Then instead of quitting like a sane person would, I just wore a monitor on my wrist while i did it