Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Just curious on others experiences on any methods you may have tried.

I am long long long attempt,er I am at hanging quite a long time. I've tried almost everything aside from the human explosion methods trains and jumps yes quick an easy but imagine seeing that! I want to end my life and not ruin other people's lives. Anyway does anyone else suffer fear and your heart races and your body shaking just before you try a method how can this be reduced?
Without the drugs to calm your nervous system down (Benzos).

Is this part of survival instance I don't know but it drives me flipping insane. Thanks all love from Ireland xx

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44 and ERASED
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I feel no heart racing or shaking, or any anxiety when i prepare to hang myself, oddly enough. But if i even think of sn, my anxiety is above the roof. Mostly cuz i conciously mix my own poison. If drink was ready i wouldnt have si, as i tried eating and drinking random toxic shit that causes lots of pain and agony and it didnt bother me at all.

So for me, ctb method just has to be ready and ill be calm. If there is any kind of preparation, other then walking to a spot, i cant take it. Makes most of my days painfuly hard thinking i cant do it. I just have to remind myself that there are "instant, no way back" methods. I overthink everything, even a bowl of cerials brings me mental pain.. Nevermind that.

I did consider nasty jumps, long drop hangings and trains as well, as place where i can do it has no people cuz its going through the forrest. All corpses are nasty. My dads cancer corpse was not allowed to have open coffin either, and husbands heart attack corpse was glued shut..

Anyway, si is strongest on methods that we are not comfortable with, from what i found out. Its just that finding the "peaceful" method is hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: WitheringAway
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I usually pass out quickly and throw up