H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Does anyone feel like their heartbreak doesn't stem from love, but rather, life itself? Its disappointments; short comings; failures; pains? I think life has broken my heart to the point I don't want to feel anymore, I don't want to think, I don't want anything. That's why I stay doped up all the time; that's why I'm an addict, and I'm ashamed. They say severe heartbreak can kill you--I hope it does soon. I want to go to the place my faith tells me I will go. A place without heartbreak. Does anyone else feel this way?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lostangel, Denise2207, Superdeterminist and 9 others
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Yes. We are all in a relationship with life. It's like a marriage - I feel as though I am married to life. I personally feel that life is an abusive spouse. Very disappointing. Very mediocre. Life is like a B rated movie - corny and not entertaining. Life is abusive - that is my personal experience.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Denise2207, Lost in a Dream and 3 others
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Sorry for your pain

• Love
Reactions: Heart Shards
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I think life has broken my heart to the point I don't want to feel anymore, I don't want to think, I don't want anything.
This resonates so much with me. I'm not an addict, and in fact have never taken drugs (other than prescription), but I do wish for them at times. I would love not to feel this pain, or think these damaging thoughts. Death is the only way for me to experience that, I think.

• Aww..
Reactions: Denise2207 and Heart Shards
ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Yes. 100 times yes. I gave up on romance long ago. But I am devastatingly, irreparably heartbroken at the overall state of my life. I don't see any way to fix it or even to make it tolerable.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Denise2207, Superdeterminist and Heart Shards
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Yes, life has broken my heart too.

• Aww..
Reactions: Denise2207, Superdeterminist and Heart Shards
builtwrong

builtwrong

permanent solution to a permanent problem
Aug 24, 2020
I couldn't agree more, the final straw for me was going into my industry professionally and realizing how corrupt and heartless it is. I'd never help anyone with the code I write, I'd never make any discoveries. I'd just sell shit people didn't need to people who didn't want it, I knew so much of the world was sick but coding is the one thing that makes me happy. It's the one world I had left to escape into, but seeing it twisted and knowing I have no place in the industry absolutely gutted me. This life doesn't have time or room for passion

• Aww..
Reactions: Heart Shards
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
Yeah life is retarded......I really can't understand why we are alive. I just don't get the whole purpose of it. Death seems like the only goal for me......true peace and happiness.just endless sleep. That's true love.......endless sleep.