• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Has anyone ever had a heart attack, a cardiovascular collapse?

How did you feel? How bad was the pain?

Reactions: underthedatetree, divinemistress36 and Homo erectus
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I'm not sure, but I think I had some kind of heart attack. During the night, my stomach started hurting, I felt thirsty and my heart was pounding. It wasn't a huge pain, but it was noticeable. I got up and went to the fridge to get a drink. The pain around her intensified and I began to lose consciousness. I felt very uncomfortable. Honestly, I thought I was dying. I lost consciousness and woke up after a few minutes. I was very cold and had very severe convulsions. Afterwards I went to sleep. In the morning I got up normally for work and felt fine. I was a little dazed, but it wasn't bad. I'm young, so a heart attack isn't a given. I think it was last year, or 2022, so I was 20/19. I have a bad lifestyle because, for example, I drink a lot of energy drinks, so it doesn't surprise me. I like to laugh that my heart will kill me before I undergo CTB.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: marchshift, Homo erectus, Justnotme and 1 other person
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
I'm not sure, but I think I had some kind of heart attack. During the night, my stomach started hurting, I felt thirsty and my heart was pounding. It wasn't a huge pain, but it was noticeable. I got up and went to the fridge to get a drink. The pain around her intensified and I began to lose consciousness. I felt very uncomfortable. Honestly, I thought I was dying. I lost consciousness and woke up after a few minutes. I was very cold and had very severe convulsions. Afterwards I went to sleep. In the morning I got up normally for work and felt fine. I was a little dazed, but it wasn't bad. I'm young, so a heart attack isn't a given. I think it was last year, or 2022, so I was 20/19. I have a bad lifestyle because, for example, I drink a lot of energy drinks, so it doesn't surprise me. I like to laugh that my heart will kill me before I undergo CTB.
Due to stress, a heart attack or stroke can happen at a young age... (
And then you went to work... I'm shocked, to be honest. It's sad to read(

Tell me, please, were the seizures painful? There are just cramps, which are expressed in a simple twitching of the muscles. And it doesn't hurt at all.
And there are very painful seizures. When it cramps your leg or ankles, for example. You know that feeling for sure...

What type of seizures did you have?

Reactions: Agon321 and Homo erectus
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Due to stress, a heart attack or stroke can happen at a young age... (
And then you went to work... I'm shocked, to be honest. It's sad to read(

Tell me, please, were the seizures painful? There are just cramps, which are expressed in a simple twitching of the muscles. And it doesn't hurt at all.
And there are very painful seizures. When it cramps your leg or ankles, for example. You know that feeling for sure...

What type of seizures did you have?
It wasn't very painful. It stung me. I would call it a lot of discomfort. At least that's how I remember it.

I went to work because I felt okay. I didn't tell anyone about it either because I didn't want to raise the alarm. Honestly, I'd rather die than go to hospitals :).

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
It wasn't very painful. It stung me. I would call it a lot of discomfort. At least that's how I remember it.

I went to work because I felt okay. I didn't tell anyone about it either because I didn't want to raise the alarm. Honestly, I'd rather die than go to hospitals :).
Thank you for sharing your experience)

Reactions: Agon321
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I went into cardiac arrest there were no warning signs and I just passed out in seconds without realizing. Completely painless way to die if no one revives you. I was in excruciating pain after waking up. It felt like someone was squeezing my heart. I couldnt get out of bed for a few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I went into cardiac arrest there were no warning signs and I just passed out in seconds without realizing. Completely painless way to die. I was in excruciating pain after waking up. It felt like someone was squeezing my heart. I couldnt get out of bed for a few days.
And you didn't even have time to react correct?

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
I went into cardiac arrest there were no warning signs and I just passed out in seconds without realizing. Completely painless way to die if no one revives you. I was in excruciating pain after waking up. It felt like someone was squeezing my heart. I couldnt get out of bed for a few days.
Now I envy you)
Although the second part of your story (your feelings after waking up) is a little scary...
I'm sorry if my humor seems malicious to you. I don't want to gloat at all..

Question: What made your heart stop? Have you taken a lot of medications? Or have you had a lot of nervous breakdowns? Have you used harmful substances?
If it's not a secret

Do you regret being brought back to this world? Or are you glad?

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
And you didn't even have time to react correct?
Ya I just felt normal and the next thing I know. I wake up getting shocked by a difibilator, temporarily blind, and in horrible pain. I could see fuzzy outlines of people for an hour or two before I was able to see again.

• Aww..
Reactions: Justnotme and Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Ya I just felt normal and the next thing I know. I wake up getting shocked by a difibilator, temporarily blind, and in horrible pain.
Yeah the recovery part is usually very painful. I do agree, it's a very painless way to go out.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Now I envy you)
Although the second part of your story (your feelings after waking up) is a little scary...
I'm sorry if my humor seems malicious to you. I don't want to gloat at all..

Question: What made your heart stop? Have you taken a lot of medications? Or have you had a lot of nervous breakdowns? Have you used harmful substances?
If it's not a secret

Do you regret being brought back to this world? Or are you glad?
I dont know what made it stop I was very young and healthy so it was a total surprise. I didnt suffer any lasting damage. I wasnt doing any harmful substances just weed. At the time I was happy to be brought back to life. I was too young to know how horrible this world is. Now im pissed that I didnt die then. That I was so unlucky that it happened in public in a place that had a defibilator. Only 10% of people survive cardiac arrest but I feel very unlucky that I had to be one of them. It would have been the easiest death.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Justnotme
T

the old man

Dec 23, 2023
2 heart attacks, 1st was at Christmas and I thought I had a bad case of indigestion due to all the Christmas kinds of foods I was eating, no passing out, no dizziness just an indigestion type pain in my chest, uncomfortable more than painful I'd probably describe it, but after a while it was still there an felt like my torso was tightening up, a friend called an ambulance and I spent Christmas eve having stents inserted under local anaesthetic, released the next day feeling fine. 2nd attack much the same but I knew what it was so another night in hospital, no extra stents just stronger medication, statins, bloodthinners,anticoagulants, and aspirins.

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
2 heart attacks, 1st was at Christmas and I thought I had a bad case of indigestion due to all the Christmas kinds of foods I was eating, no passing out, no dizziness just an indigestion type pain in my chest, uncomfortable more than painful I'd probably describe it, but after a while it was still there an felt like my torso was tightening up, a friend called an ambulance and I spent Christmas eve having stents inserted under local anaesthetic, released the next day feeling fine. 2nd attack much the same but I knew what it was so another night in hospital, no extra stents just stronger medication, statins, bloodthinners,anticoagulants, and aspirins.
Thanks for the story.
Judging by the description, this is a tolerable pain, as I understand it?

I just remember that some participants on the forum wrote that they felt chest tightness, some chest pain after taking sodium nitrite (but they survived)
And I think maybe it could have been a heart attack, the beginning of a heart attack

Nyotei

Nyotei

here nor there
Dec 7, 2023
The worst kind of pain that could ever be felt. Not even in the least bit tolerable.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
And I think maybe it could have been a heart attack, the beginning of a heart attack
No, a lot of the fatal cases attributed to sn are caused by cardiac arrest second to Hypoxia, not a heart attack but of course to the regular individual, it may feel like the onset of a heart attack but it isn't because the nature on how sn affects the cardiovascular system is different and does not cause a heart attack.

It's usually ventricular fibrillation which is the initial stages of cardiac arrest then cardiac arrest happens and sometimes, progressing into PEA arrest or asystole which means no electrical pulse from the heart and at this point, there's very little to no chance of survival, this is rather different from a heart attack which is a blockage of blood flow in the heart muscle.

Why is this happens: The toxic effects of sn on the cardiovascular system can disrupt the normal electrical activity of the heart, leading to cardiac arrhythmias. Ventricular fibrillation, a life-threatening arrhythmia characterized by chaotic contractions of the heart muscle, can rapidly progress to cardiac arrest and Ingestion of a large amount of sn can also affect the central nervous system, leading to seizures and central respiratory depression. Hypoxia resulting from methemoglobinemia exacerbates these effects and further contributes to the risk of cardiac arrest.

None of this indicates any blockage of blood flow to the heart muscle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
No, a lot of the fatal cases attributed to sn are caused by cardiac arrest second to Hypoxia, not a heart attack but of course to the regular individual, it may feel like the onset of a heart attack but it isn't because the nature on how sn affects the cardiovascular system is different and does not cause a heart attack.

It's usually ventricular fibrillation which is the initial stages of cardiac arrest then cardiac arrest happens and sometimes, progressing into PEA arrest or asystole which means no electrical pulse from the heart and at this point, there's very little to no chance of survival, this is rather different from a heart attack which is a blockage of blood flow in the heart muscle.

Why is this happens: The toxic effects of sn on the cardiovascular system can disrupt the normal electrical activity of the heart, leading to cardiac arrhythmias. Ventricular fibrillation, a life-threatening arrhythmia characterized by chaotic contractions of the heart muscle, can rapidly progress to cardiac arrest and Ingestion of a large amount of sn can also affect the central nervous system, leading to seizures and central respiratory depression. Hypoxia resulting from methemoglobinemia exacerbates these effects and further contributes to the risk of cardiac arrest.

None of this indicates any blockage of blood flow to the heart muscle.
Oh, thanks for the information.. I have read so many medical articles describing the autopsy results after taking sodium nitrite, the symptoms of severe methemoglobinemia, and so on.
And I'm already confused, all the information is mixed up in one big lump.
So thanks for the clarification.
The worst kind of pain that could ever be felt. Not even in the least bit tolerable.
Have you ever managed to experience these feelings? :(

Reactions: Goku Black
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I drank a lot of coffee today and my chest hurts. Yay. Hopefully I can have a heart attack