P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
Sanctioned Suicide is a healthy suicide forum.

A healthy suicide forum needs.

1. Admins who want to live.
2. Suicide knowledge experts who want to live.
3. Constant stream of new members, that commit suicide.

Sanctioned Suicide has all of those things, which make it a healthy suicide forum.

I bless Sanctioned Suicide, and wish admins long and happy lives, and wish it would never get taken down.

Last edited:
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
You must have nothing better to do lmao.

• Love
Reactions: autumnal, GoodPersonEffed and JD8080
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Unsure.

Reactions: glittergore
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I don't know what you actually wanted to say, however, if we put some humor and assume everything is opposite, the whole picture would look this way:
1) Admins do not want to live. New admins appear every 3 days because old CTB. You can't report admins anything because you don't know who is dead and who is just away from keyboard.
2) No suicide experts. They start an interesting thread and... disappear leaving a load of questions.
3) New members are arguing about the stuff which was untold by suicide experts which do not exist and stay alive to figure out what they wanted to say

Reactions: autumnal, Deleted member 17949 and SSlostallhope
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I don't know what you actually wanted to say, however, if we put some humor and assume everything is opposite, the whole picture would look this way:
1) Admins do not want to live. New admins appear every 3 days because old CTB. You can't report admins anything because you don't know who is dead and who is just away from keyboard.
2) No suicide experts. They start an interesting thread and... disappear leaving a load of questions.
3) New members are arguing about the stuff which was untold by suicide experts which do not exist and stay alive to figure out what they wanted to say
I was on suicide forum many years ago, it had like 10 people, the admin comitted suicide, some of the members comitted, so there were like 3 people left, and no admin, the forum died. But here you have admins, and experts, also you need somebody to commit suicide, otherwise it's not a suicide forum.

This forum got it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: faust