Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
It has been proven or at least inquired by health ministers that the media and even the medics are putting up the numbers by falsely writing off a lot of deaths as being FROM the Coronavirus , instead of writing them off as actually dying from a pre existing ill ness and just having strains of the Coronavirus

This is why the numbers are so high

There have even been cases where the departed , such as Chloe Middleton and three other young adults in Britain , had not even been diagnosed with the Coronavirus and had been written off as having it just from having a mere cough before they passed

Here are three documentaries to watch that explains it better :

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, BlackPoppet and Final Escape
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
The three videos I linked are not done by conspiracy theorists , they are factual studies , using and looking up actual World Health Organisation and other official sources data

The video's also have footage of speeches done by two different health ministers

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
This wouldn't surprise me. Whether or not covid was a orchestrated epidemic the top of the power structure will use it to their advantage... More deaths... Bigger the crisis... Bigger the economic collapse... More falls into their pockets.
In the end it has nothing to do with me but if the to illuminati or whatever are reading this I'm looking for a job.

Reactions: FusRohDracarys and BlackPoppet
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
If they have a pre-existing condition, it's labelled as a "complication", and my understanding is that this is the standard for all diseases like this.

And there's no Illuminati, no reptilians, no 5G conspiracy, cut it out with that.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and waived
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
It has been proven or at least inquired by health ministers that the media and even the medics are putting up the numbers by falsely writing off a lot of deaths as being FROM the Coronavirus , instead of writing them off as actually dying from a pre existing ill ness and just having strains of the Coronavirus

This is why the numbers are so high

There have even been cases where the departed , such as Chloe Middleton and three other young adults in Britain , had not even been diagnosed with the Coronavirus and had been written off as having it just from having a mere cough before they passed

Here are three documentaries to watch that explains it better :

Oh I love computing forever!! Great channel!
If they have a pre-existing condition, it's labelled as a "complication", and my understanding is that this is the standard for all diseases like this.

And there's no Illuminati, no reptilians, no 5G conspiracy, cut it out with that.
Who said anything about reptiles? Or reptilians? The illuminati comment I'm sure was a joke. :I

Last edited:
Reactions: toomuchtimetodie