I

ihatethecia

Jun 17, 2022
Really depressed about the health issues that I have , only 20 years old . Problems with my vision , I have tinnitus , brain problems from a concussion and severe lack of sleep, now weird cardiovascular stuff. Feel like I can't make it through life this way. Anyone else dealing with insufferable health issues ? I want to talk to someone that understands. Oh yeah and I'm so depressed I barely do self care - people look at me like I'm crazy

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: bed, Smart No More, LittleJem and 5 others
P

pueblo85

Jun 7, 2022
I accompany you in your pain, love

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
BetweenRadioStations

BetweenRadioStations

Student
Aug 10, 2021
I relate to the depression and bad self-care

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
I have debilitating spine pain. I get these unbearable spasms in my ribs feels like someone is pulling them out(muscle relaxers not working anymore). My vision is going had to start wearing glasses. I have chronic insomnia and go days without sleep. Constant acid reflux makes eating difficult. List goes on... I'm 29 btw.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Dead Meat
Tortured Existence

Tortured Existence

Alone till the end
May 18, 2022
I also have severe tinnitus, chronic pain that's been so bad lately I can't perform necessary tasks at home. Also suffer from HORRIBLE insomnia. I'm on 4 different controlled substances, and still can't sleep. Because of botched foot surgery, I'm often unable to put a shoe on one of my feet. Also suffer from severe anxiety. Right now, I'm sticking around for my cat and my only friend who just went through a bad health scare.

I've lived way too long. The good times are long gone. I plan to be out of here by the end of summer.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Tonight634

Tonight634

Aug 24, 2020
Three years ago I developed dry eye syndrome, it happened when I was learning japanese characters for hours every day. It sort of calmed down for those three years but the last couple of weeks it has become worse and idk why, but it's gotten really bad and it made me actively plan suicide because I can't see how I'm gonna live with this for the rest of my life. I'm only 20 now and it's such a stressful condition even though it sounds trivial.

brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
I also have severe tinnitus, chronic pain that's been so bad lately I can't perform necessary tasks at home. Also suffer from HORRIBLE insomnia. I'm on 4 different controlled substances, and still can't sleep. Because of botched foot surgery, I'm often unable to put a shoe on one of my feet. Also suffer from severe anxiety. Right now, I'm sticking around for my cat and my only friend who just went through a bad health scare.

I've lived way too long. The good times are long gone. I plan to be out of here by the end of summer.
I also have chronic pain, anxiety and severe insomnia. Like people don't understand insomnia until they find out I'm on a cocktail that should tranquilizer an elephant and still
Barely works sometimes. I have a feeling you might understand. I'm so sorry .

• Hugs
Reactions: Tortured Existence
Tortured Existence

Tortured Existence

Alone till the end
May 18, 2022
I also have chronic pain, anxiety and severe insomnia. Like people don't understand insomnia until they find out I'm on a cocktail that should tranquilizer an elephant and still
Barely works sometimes. I have a feeling you might understand. I'm so sorry .
I wish I couldn't understand, but I do 100%. Most people would be knocked out for days if they took what doesn't even give me a decent night's sleep. I totally empathise. I'm too am sorry for what you go through.