abyss princess

abyss princess

utterly insignificant
Apr 4, 2024
my plan is to ctb via hanging. i tried choking myself to test it first as i read on the hanging mega thread, but it feels like my head is filling up with blood, almost about to explode. i've seen other people say that for them hanging is painless, but i'm worried that when i try it i'll feel that exploding head sensation. so perhaps i'm doing something wrong, pressing in the wrong place. it's not very clear to me where exactly the rope is supposed to be placed, i appreciate any help

Reactions: Unknown21
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
That means you haven't applied enough pressure, those are symptoms of only significantly compressing the jugular, which requires less pressure than the carotids. You can try putting the knot at back which is the most common, front, left, or right side, and moving the noose all around the bottom to the top of your neck to find what works best for your personal anatomy. Try doing different positions, I'd say you want to have one where it isn't dependent on you actively leaning forward, but rather the pressure exhibited on your neck from the position itself that makes you pass out for the most efficient compression. Some people also use folded socks and put them where they feel where their carotid pulse is on both sides of their neck and that helps even. Basically, you just need to experiment. You will know when you have compressed the carotids if you feel tingly, lightheaded, begin to see your vision fade or/and get blurry.

• Informative
Reactions: Decided98 and abyss princess