• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Hi I'm Sarah aged 30 bin trying to take my life for some time mostly hangings. Now I have bin trying in my loft and almost everywhere I live alone so no hope of anyone finding me before it. My main problem is when I wrap anything around my neck it feels like all my blood rushing to my head my heart races. I have tried almost everything sheets belts ropes cables. But I always have the same problem. What are my doing wrong as the pain is unreal and I just take it off. I have tried almost every knot as well. Any advice..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape, brighter and 3 others
felix

felix

Experienced
Jan 25, 2019
That's wat I'm getting. Says if you feel this stop because u are causing brain damage. I feel like that's wat happened to me. I've been using a noose

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, brighter, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
That's wat I'm getting. Says if you feel this stop because u are causing brain damage. I feel like that's wat happened to me. I've been using a noose
Its the worst experience ever. I dont understand how people pass out using this method I can't pass it cause its so painful..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, brighter, Feline and 2 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Put down your ENTIRE body weight ALL AT ONCE. It will hurt but not for long.

Reactions: zeroambition, justwhy?, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape, brighter and 2 others
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
It doesn't matter but I would recommend standing, more weight
Have tried it. I don't know how the likes Robin Williams done it. I guess it's like everything if you really really want something you have to work hard for it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, brighter, Feline and 2 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Have tried it. I don't know how the likes Robin Williams done it. I guess it's like everything if you really really want something you have to work hard for it.

What are you using? Only belt works for me

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat, brighter and 3 others
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, brighter, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I have tried everything that's the truth

maybe put a t-shrit between the rope/neck to make it a bit more 'comfortable' - as far as that's possible? As mentioned, putting down your entire weight at once will help you pass out sooner too.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, brighter, Feline and 3 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Also consider using alcohol to overcome your survival instinct and be able to pull through the pain.

Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, brighter and 4 others
felix

felix

Experienced
Jan 25, 2019
maybe put a t-shrit between the rope/neck to make it a bit more 'comfortable' - as far as that's possible? As mentioned, putting down your entire weight at once will help you pass out sooner too.
Imma try that. Thanks. Hope I don't get brain damaged further

felix

felix

Experienced
Jan 25, 2019
Also consider using alcohol to overcome your survival instinct and be able to pull through the pain.
Wouldn't use alcohol. Need to have a clear head to focus

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Wouldn't use alcohol. Need to have a clear head to focus

I'm not telling you to get blackout drunk lol, just a bit of alcohol so the pain is easier to overcome but not so much that you can't focus. Either way it's up to you :)

Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, brighter and 1 other person
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
I have a lot of benzos due to my husband who passed away suicide he was alcoholic and was prescribed them to detox him but due to his withdrawal so severe he took his life. They just mellow you out so could take a few them and painkillers an just slowly put pressure on my neck till i pass I guess I can't drink alcohol as I know for a fact it won't work well in past experiences

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, brighter, Feline and 1 other person
felix

felix

Experienced
Jan 25, 2019
I have a lot of benzos due to my husband who passed away suicide he was alcoholic and was prescribed them to detox him but due to his withdrawal so severe he took his life. They just mellow you out so could take a few them and painkillers an just slowly put pressure on my neck till i pass I guess I can't drink alcohol as I know for a fact it won't work well in past experiences
How'd he do it?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, brighter and Lifeisatrap
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
How'd. He do it?
Hung up himself by a long drop from the loft and threw the hatch found him hanging there. His neck was broke.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, brighter, 21Neberg and 1 other person
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Was thinking there and reading the threads here.

I'm gonna make 3 ligatures

1 to my right side below jaw

2 to my left side below jaw

3 to the middle of my neck with knot the back.

The knots at the sides will be tightly secured on my neck.

These will connect to 3 different sides of solid timber that holds my house in place in the loft. Surely I won't wake up. Mixture of rope and strong sheets

Was only thinking I wouldn't have time to release the 3 knots.

I'll try that during the week and if I'm still on it didn't work I'm aiming for maybe Thursday or Friday next. For no reason those dates I just want to prepare and do tests 3

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, brighter, KatieW and 1 other person
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Would it work if I took a ton of opioids (I have a methadone prescription) and put my head in the noose before I pass out?

Reactions: brighter and Lifeisatrap
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Would it work if I took a ton of opioids (I have a methadone prescription) and put my head in the noose before I pass out?

I'm no expert but I don't think you should do that, since you're supposed to make yourself pass out by blocking your arteries, not by taking pills

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and brighter
KatieW

KatieW

Happy....
Feb 3, 2019
I'm no expert but I don't think you should do that, since you're supposed to make yourself pass out by blocking your arteries, not by taking pills

I think this would work no matter how you pass out so long you're now strangled by the noose. The brain will soon die.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, brighter and 21Neberg
KatieW

KatieW

Happy....
Feb 3, 2019
Was thinking there and reading the threads here.

I'm gonna make 3 ligatures

1 to my right side below jaw

2 to my left side below jaw

3 to the middle of my neck with knot the back.

The knots at the sides will be tightly secured on my neck.

These will connect to 3 different sides of solid timber that holds my house in place in the loft. Surely I won't wake up. Mixture of rope and strong sheets

Was only thinking I wouldn't have time to release the 3 knots.

I'll try that during the week and if I'm still on it didn't work I'm aiming for maybe Thursday or Friday next. For no reason those dates I just want to prepare and do tests 3

How did this go @Irishsarah88 ? Sorry to intrude on old thread.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and brighter
P

ProlongedSentence

Mar 14, 2019
Can't escape that head exploding feeling. Don't know HOW anyone succeeds at taking the Long Ride to No Return this way.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
reapandsow918

reapandsow918

Let the waves take me
Nov 6, 2019
Did anyone happen to get progress with their hanging? I keep getting the head exploding too.

mycabbages

mycabbages

still here
Oct 23, 2019
The head swelling feeling is because the jugular gets occluded first before the carotid arteries are occluded. (Blood is getting to your head while none is leaving)
You need enough pressure to occlude both the carotid and jugular at the same time to avoid the head swelling feeling.

Reactions: notHum and zeroambition