randomindividual

randomindividual

Jul 12, 2024
The man I love, and stayed with through everything bad that was going on in his life left me . I have nothing left in me anymore . He said he didn't love me. I destroyed myself for him. He didn't make me want to cbt. I always wanted to ,but had a will to live . Not anymore. I ordered SN. Hopefully it will be here in a week ,then I'm gone .

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: bloodystarzklt, Reticent Being, mistymoo and 6 others
EG1141

EG1141

Aug 12, 2024
Best of luck friend, but really think this through. I'm not going to question your decision, it's your life and completely your choice. Don't CTB just because of this, reflect on your whole life and what's ahead to make an informed decision if this is the right path for you. <3

• Love
Reactions: Zhendou, CatLvr and randomindividual
zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
I understand you completely, but maybe you should wait a little longer. People often change their minds, maybe there is still some chance for you to reconcile. Try everything. It is magnificent when someone has such strong emotions and when love is the meaning of his life. You are wonderful, that's right few people like you today.❤️

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and CatLvr
randomindividual

randomindividual

Jul 12, 2024
I completely understand where you're coming from . But this has been building up for years , this situation was just the boiling point .

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Reticent Being, kinderbueno, divinemistress36 and 2 others
EG1141

EG1141

Aug 12, 2024
I completely understand where you're coming from . But this has been building up for years , this situation was just the boiling point .
I understand, I was in a relationship once and when she left me I was in a similar spot as you. Don't feel alone, if you ever want to talk my PMs are open. :)

• Love
Reactions: Reticent Being, randomindividual and CatLvr
Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
Did he say did not love you now, or did he say he never loved you through the whole relationship?

Reactions: CatLvr and randomindividual
randomindividual

randomindividual

Jul 12, 2024
Did he say did not love you now, or did he say he never loved you through the whole relationship?
He said he doesn't love me now. He used to I think. But alot happened, I'm going to make a post on it when I'm in a better mental capacity

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr and EG1141
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
My heart breaks for you. Like others have said, maybe wait a bit and consider the overall picture of your life.

• Love
Reactions: randomindividual
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be painful what you go through, it's so cruel how existing can very easily get worse. But anyway I wish you all the best.

• Love
Reactions: Reticent Being and randomindividual
Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
He said he doesn't love me now. He used to I think. But alot happened, I'm going to make a post on it when I'm in a better mental capacity
I am tempted to teach you Metta meditation.
It's a way to feel loved, or any other wholesome state you may choose.
"Loving love, as love itself" is a poetic way I have heard it described.
Can feel it for as long as you want, as intensely felt as you will to concentrate.

I understand you are in a turbulent state, and likely wont be receptive to it right now.
Just know the offer stands.
Tag me like @Arahant if you want to be sure I see some reply (DMs are weird on this site and are not always accessible).

Reactions: CatLvr and divinemistress36
randomindividual

randomindividual

Jul 12, 2024
I understand you completely, but maybe you should wait a little longer. People often change their minds, maybe there is still some chance for you to reconcile. Try everything. It is magnificent when someone has such strong emotions and when love is the meaning of his life. You are wonderful, that's right few people like you today.❤️
I did , things ended weeks ago. I begged and begged. We had moments going back and forth. Where he held my hand ,then the next day ignored me . Said he wanted to fix things then told me to leave him alone.He blocked me today,something his never done. I think his really over me. And thank you so much for your kind words. I often feel bad for how intensely I feel about the people I love. So reading your comment makes me feel a little better

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno, CatLvr and zaxxy1810
zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
Јесам, ствари су се завршиле пре неколико недеља. Молио сам и молио. Имали смо тренутака да идемо напред-назад. Тамо где ме је држао за руку, сутрадан ме је игнорисао. Рекао је да жели да поправи ствари, а онда ми је рекао да га оставим на миру. Данас ме је блокирао, нешто што никада није урадио. Мислим да је стварно изнад мене. И хвала вам пуно на лепим речима. Често се осећам лоше због тога колико интензивно осећам према људима које волим. Читајући ваш коментар, осећам се
I'm glad if you feel better after my comment. I'm going through a similar situation, so I understand what you're going through. In my case, her trust disappeared, I was wrong, I ended the relationship several times, not because of someone else but because of some bad external circumstances .Now the trust is gone, there is no contact, contact is blocked on her part. She said that she loves me as much as I love her because she doesn't believe that I love her, and I love her more than anything.

• Love
Reactions: kinderbueno
randomindividual

randomindividual

Jul 12, 2024
I'm glad if you feel better after my comment. I'm going through a similar situation, so I understand what you're going through. In my case, her trust disappeared, I was wrong, I ended the relationship several times, not because of someone else but because of some bad external circumstances .Now the trust is gone, there is no contact, contact is blocked on her part. She said that she loves me as much as I love her because she doesn't believe that I love her, and I love her more than anything.
I'm so sorry I wish they could understand how strong our love for them is. I wish you well . sending lots of hugs🫂

• Love
Reactions: zaxxy1810 and kinderbueno
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
I understand how you feel. My relationship was the last reason I had for living, and now that's gone so I'm back to finding ways to ctb

• Aww..
Reactions: randomindividual and zaxxy1810