• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EyeBeyond

EyeBeyond

Beyond Galaxy
Dec 3, 2023
a friend with cancer, between life and death, Sunday would be the last day of his life, doctors say that he only survives by a miracle. A person who has a lot of will to live and was very happy, lost everything in a breath, he first had a tumor in the stomach, removed the tumor and we were celebrating with him that he had not given metastasis, the cancer had not spread but we were mistaken, the cancer has spread and now he's saying goodbye to life in a very painful way, his appearance is horrible, it seems that he is already dead, even in morphine still feels a lot of pain. This is an injustice of life, while I and many there with suicidal idealizations, wanting to leave and "rest", there are others who would give everything for a second chance and live and take advantage of the new opportunity, when the tumor was removed from the stomach, This boy kept thanking the opportunity that God gave him, said he had been reborn, and now he was taken this second chance in a matter of a month to still die so cruelly. In fact life besides not making sense, there is no justice nor to die

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: fleshgarden, ropearoundatree, Forever Sleep and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Rest in peace.

Reactions: ropearoundatree and EyeBeyond
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...