• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

knry

knry

Jul 16, 2024
for the majority of my life, and especially a few years ago, i had practically nothing to live for. i had no aspirations, no real friends (or ones i really cared about), my family was absolute shit and i was constantly isolated just consuming slop on the internet. id slice my legs yet i didn't really have the urge to die, it was just a few years of melancholic, head-empty bliss that passed by. i didnt want anything, not to live nor to die and just existed doing nothing

things slowly began changing and i managed to become mesmerized by art (i had experience but hadnt taken it this seriously before), improving quickly and making connections, contributing pieces to various projects, becoming passionate about something. i realized things could actually have an effect on me, and that if i tried, things could actually improve.

i started to want to improve in everything; i wanted to start exercising, maybe learn an instrument, take my studies more seriously, because i knew i had the potential and resources for all of it. i made genuine friends that i trusted and tried to not make the same mistakes i made in the past with other friends, i tried to change and for the most part it was successful, and ive been slowly getting over past traumas or trust issues thatd shackled me for so long

and yet never before have i felt so fucking ill, never before have i wanted so badly to kill myself, never before have i ever wanted to bash my head in a wall so badly on an hourly basis. its like im spiraling back to where i was before, but now that ive had a taste of what it feels like to live i feel how much i want to die thousandfold .

i realize the drastic difference between how i view others and how they view me, and how much i wonder about them only to realize that they dont wonder of me, because when i look at them now they only spare me a glance, rather than a conversation like the usual.

i realize that despite everything, everything we've ever been is easily swept away in an instant by a sudden loss of interest, or some sort of mutual cowardice. and a part of me wants to say, "well fuck them, lets just focus on ourself and keep improving!" but god how can you just stab yourself so deeply into my life and our aspirations for the future and then act like im a stranger when im standing right in front of you. before it was just one person and id be fine with it because it was just the way they were, but now its as if several of the most important people in my life just want to throw me away, and they seem much happier doing so.

and whats worse is how much i hope for the future only for the present to continuously punch me in the gut over and over and over again, and for months ive been telling myself "trying is better than just giving up, and youve given up countless times before to know it does no good." but everytime i try it just makes me want to suffocate.

in my head its one voice going "i want to die, i want to stab myself, i want to stop playing this character, i want my family to leave me alone, i want my friends to look at me, i want to stop thinking and just explode and bleed to death in my bathtub" and another voice going "you cant just fucking die? you need to improve, you need to try, you need to become a pro at something, you need to pursue this career, you need to become a happier person, you need to become god. if you cant do that then get rid of all distractions and isolate again, rid yourself of everything that could make you happy because it worked before."

and so every single minute of my life right now has just been: i need to die i need to become god i need to cut i need to improve i need attention i need to isolate and i wish i never learned how to live or to want anything so i could just die in peace. im so fucking sick of living on this shitty fucking seesaw of hope and suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, progressingdeath, landslide2 and 1 other person
B

ButterflyKilled

Jan 18, 2021
durante a maior parte da minha vida, e especialmente alguns anos atrás, eu não tinha praticamente nada pelo que viver. Eu não tinha aspirações, nem amigos de verdade (ou alguém com quem eu realmente me importasse), minha família era uma merda e eu estava constantemente isolado, apenas consumindo porcaria na internet. Eu cortaria minhas pernas, mas eu realmente não tinha vontade de morrer, foram apenas alguns anos de felicidade melancólica e de cabeça vazia que passaram. Eu não queria nada, nem viver nem morrer e apenas existia sem fazer nada

as coisas começaram a mudar lentamente e eu consegui ficar fascinado pela arte (eu tinha experiência, mas não a levava tão a sério antes), melhorando rapidamente e fazendo conexões, contribuindo com peças para vários projetos, me apaixonando por algo. Percebi que as coisas poderiam realmente ter um efeito sobre mim e que, se eu tentasse, as coisas poderiam realmente melhorar.

comecei a querer melhorar em tudo; queria começar a me exercitar, talvez aprender um instrumento, levar meus estudos mais a sério, porque sabia que tinha potencial e recursos para tudo isso. fiz amigos verdadeiros em quem confiava e tentei não cometer os mesmos erros que cometi no passado com outros amigos, tentei mudar e, na maior parte do tempo, tive sucesso, e aos poucos fui superando traumas do passado ou problemas de confiança que me acorrentaram por tanto tempo

e ainda assim nunca antes me senti tão mal, nunca antes eu quis tanto me matar, nunca antes eu quis tanto bater minha cabeça na parede a cada hora. é como se eu estivesse voltando para onde eu estava antes, mas agora que eu tive um gostinho de como é viver, eu sinto o quanto eu quero morrer mil vezes mais.

Percebo a diferença drástica entre como vejo os outros e como eles me veem, e o quanto me pergunto sobre eles, apenas para perceber que eles não se perguntam sobre mim, porque quando olho para eles agora, eles só me dão uma olhada, em vez de uma conversa como de costume.

Eu percebo que, apesar de tudo, tudo o que já fomos é facilmente varrido em um instante por uma perda repentina de interesse, ou algum tipo de covardia mútua. E uma parte de mim quer dizer: "Bem, foda-se eles, vamos apenas focar em nós mesmos e continuar melhorando!" Mas Deus, como você pode simplesmente se apunhalar tão profundamente na minha vida e em nossas aspirações para o futuro e então agir como se eu fosse um estranho quando estou bem na sua frente. Antes era apenas uma pessoa e eu ficaria bem com isso porque era apenas o jeito que eles eram, mas agora é como se várias das pessoas mais importantes da minha vida quisessem me jogar fora, e elas parecem muito mais felizes fazendo isso.

e o pior é o quanto eu espero pelo futuro apenas para que o presente continue me dando socos no estômago, uma e outra vez, e por meses eu venho dizendo a mim mesma "tentar é melhor do que desistir, e você já desistiu inúmeras vezes antes para saber que não adianta". mas toda vez que eu tento, isso só me faz querer sufocar.

na minha cabeça há uma voz dizendo "eu quero morrer, eu quero me esfaquear, eu quero parar de interpretar esse personagem, eu quero que minha família me deixe em paz, eu quero que meus amigos olhem para mim, eu quero parar de pensar e simplesmente explodir e sangrar até a morte na minha banheira" e outra voz dizendo "você não pode simplesmente morrer? você precisa melhorar, você precisa tentar, você precisa se tornar um profissional em alguma coisa, você precisa seguir essa carreira, você precisa se tornar uma pessoa mais feliz, você precisa se tornar deus. se você não pode fazer isso, então livre-se de todas as distrações e isole-se novamente, livre-se de tudo que poderia te fazer feliz porque funcionou antes."

e então cada minuto da minha vida agora tem sido apenas: eu preciso morrer, preciso me tornar deus, preciso me cortar, preciso melhorar, preciso de atenção, preciso me isolar e eu queria nunca ter aprendido a viver ou a querer qualquer coisa para poder morrer em paz. Estou tão farto de viver nessa merda de gangorra de esperança e sofrimento.
Você parece confuso. Não acho que isso seja ideação suicida, se você se tratar, pode se livrar desse problema e nunca mais voltar aqui. É normal, especialmente jovens (acredito que você seja), passar por isso graças a experiências desagradáveis anteriores, mas você tem a oportunidade de tratar. Existem outros casos em que as pessoas realmente não querem viver, mas você quer, e essa é uma diferença crucial.