FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
More than anything I wish that I never existed as to never exist prevents all suffering and harm in an existence that was completely unnecessary in the first place.
Only nothingness is ideal and I see it as being such a cruel thing to force someone out of that state for selfish reasons, burdening them with the ability to suffer endlessly, it's such a curse existing as a conscious being trapped inside a decaying flesh prison that is destined for nothing but to die anyway, with no straightforward way to cease existing on our own terms.

There is no benefit to existing, it's futile, pointless and undeniably so hellish, existence only creates harm and it's tragic how existing beings continue to be forced into this endless cycle of cruelty and suffering.

I believe it's always better to leave this dreadful, harmful reality as soon as possible but of course nothing could compare to never existing at all, only that is perfection, and it's perfection ruined by the harmful delusions that this repulsive human species holds.
Nobody should ever have to suffer and it's disgusting how they do, wanting suicide will always feel like the most logical response to me, wanting to die is just having awareness as after all only death can bring relief.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kvsvenky100, Sannti, myusername890 and 2 others
Akanea

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
Antinatalist? If not you should read David Benatar's "Better Never to Have Been", it is about that specific subject

Reactions: biasedregret