ayla

ayla

Jun 30, 2024
i have zero attachment to anyone irl but when it comes to online friends its just soooo hard

i try to avoid making online friends simply bcoz i attach to them very easily & most of them are just as suicidal. my friend from here decided to ctb last month, i loved them so much but when we started to become close we promised each other to not try to "save" one another when we had decided it was time, i wanted to break that promise so bad because of how badly i wanted them to stay but i knew how much they were suffering. i said okay and we spent their last few days doing everything we loved, i find peace knowing they left happily. miss them lots

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: aerithmaze, wren-briar, SVEN and 1 other person
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
It's hard when people we've interacted with on SanSu finally achieve their desire and go on ahead. They live on in our hearts, but it's not really the same, is it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ilikehamsters, ayla, lynnschronicles and 1 other person
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
I understand it can be difficult to accept that people ctb. But the reality is, they can't stay alive just for you, it is selfish of us to hope they would - like most of us, they were probably going through so much pain that even though your presence in their lives was clearly a positive thing, it was not enough to overshadow the tremendous amount of suffering they were experiencing. Like you said, the only thing we can do while we ourselves are still here is to remember that their suffering is over now, and be happy for them. It is just the cruel reality of this fucked up society.