Feb 20, 2021
Please just make me disappear there's no hope

• Hugs
Reactions: N0FWayIneedtogo, Laivirt and VioletNight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing certainly can be torture and it's very much understandable just wishing to permanently disappear from this hellish world. If only that was an option.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Are you talking about being unable to experience emotions due to trauma? If so, extremely extremely relatable and it's one of my main issues.

SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
Are you talking about being unable to experience emotions due to trauma? If so, extremely extremely relatable and it's one of my main issues.
No, I have an unrecognized conditions caused by taking SSRI/SNRI that flattens all emotions regardless of your actual mood, gives cognitive issues, and gives me sexual issues like pleasureless orgasms. It can happen to people who have had nothing of the sort. There is no known cure and recovery stories are uncommon.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalHappiness, AsleepPreference160, LittleJem and 3 others
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
No, I have an unrecognized conditions caused by taking SSRI/SNRI that flattens all emotions regardless of your actual mood, gives cognitive issues, and gives me sexual issues like pleasureless orgasms. It can happen to people who have had nothing of the sort. There is no known cure and recovery stories are uncommon.
That sounds HORRENDOUS. I am so sorry, holy fuck. I have heard of this. It's awful that science isn't at a place yet where this can be helped much. We are here to listen if you need. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Laivirt and VioletNight
VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
I'm so sorry you're going through this.. that honestly sounds scary. I really hope that the symptoms improve even if it's unlikely.

We are here to listen if you need. ❤️
Second this, feel free to vent if needed

• Hugs
Reactions: Laivirt and SuicidalSheep
SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
I'm so sorry you're going through this.. that honestly sounds scary. I really hope that the symptoms improve even if it's unlikely.

Second this, feel free to vent if needed
They improved a bit after 3 years but then not even that long ago (I don't really understand time anymo) my mom suggested a supplement sainy jons wort which turns out to work on serotonin just like ssri AND later I mistook it for a different supplement as well that's known to be bad for anhedonia called Ashwagandah and I honestly think It lessened my progress. It's been 5+ years since I stopped afik? I'm too confused.

Before the supplement at least thought of being a woman still made me happy now I don't really have anything. I'm trying to work on a letter to write to my doctor to request euthanization which I doubt will work (it might considering my chance to get blind one day..) but I barely have the energy or motivation for it. Same goes for the idea of buying a rope. I feel like I'm already dead all I can do is type because my mind never fucking stops monologing unless I take a benzo. I barely feel alive yet my mind is constantly racing with random stuff.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: N0FWayIneedtogo and LittleJem
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
your condition is dread and i can't understand why euthanasia isn't more accessible in some cases.
I can relate in a different way because i am also victim of SSRI. i Stopped them 7 months ago and now i have incomprehensible and permanent nervousness, body jolt, muscle twitch, kind of shock in my head, dischare of fear and feeling of being dissociated for less than one second. All these stranges sensation and feeling repeating again and again during each day. I'm unable to find peace, i hope these will disapear after a while.

• Hugs
Reactions: AsleepPreference160 and SuicidalSheep
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Shit … hadn't heard of this stuff. I probably have some kind of long-term damage due to 30+ years on psyche meds as well.

In my case, it's a little difficult to sort out the difference between actual damage & symptoms of whatever it was I started out with, and which the meds mostly didn't fix.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AsleepPreference160, Hollowman and SuicidalSheep
Never Alive

Never Alive

Death is like the wind, always by my side
Nov 22, 2022
Please just make me disappear there's no hope
are you on reddit as well? Well yeah it doesnt look good for me as well.
Well recently a user dmed me and told me of a user that ctb with SN in 2021. Atleast some pssd sufferers found peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: phersper
H

harrypotter6784

Apr 21, 2023
dm me if you would like to join a WhatsApp group with other anhedonics (most pssd related). A user in the group is starting to recover after a year

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
They improved a bit after 3 years but then not even that long ago (I don't really understand time anymo) my mom suggested a supplement sainy jons wort which turns out to work on serotonin just like ssri AND later I mistook it for a different supplement as well that's known to be bad for anhedonia called Ashwagandah and I honestly think It lessened my progress. It's been 5+ years since I stopped afik? I'm too confused.

Before the supplement at least thought of being a woman still made me happy now I don't really have anything. I'm trying to work on a letter to write to my doctor to request euthanization which I doubt will work (it might considering my chance to get blind one day..) but I barely have the energy or motivation for it. Same goes for the idea of buying a rope. I feel like I'm already dead all I can do is type because my mind never fucking stops monologing unless I take a benzo. I barely feel alive yet my mind is constantly racing with random stuff.
Same boat here. Fucked by ssri and mood stabilizers, then by antypsychotics and benzos. Now I can't feel anything, just anxiety. My receptors are fucked, I can drink 3 liters of beer and take 10mg lorazepam and barely feel them. I'm on my way considering to go to South America sourcing for N, but since I don't feel drugs or cns depressants, I m worried not even N will work in my case. Are you also unresponsive to drugs?