• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
My preferred method to ctb is N. I don't have it currently, but I feel like if I did, my life would be easier, because I'd know that I can end everything at any moment. It's like having a weapon to protect yourself in a dangerous area.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, myusername890, Life interrupted and 14 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Emil Cioran said something like this I think

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Groot and scottyy
Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and sserafim
Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
My preferred method to ctb is N. I don't have it currently, but I feel like if I did, my life would be easier, because I'd know that I can end everything at any moment. It's like having a weapon to protect yourself in a dangerous area.
makes me feel less trapped

Reactions: myusername890, sserafim, HopeisjustaPoison and 2 others
Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
People mostly reference N and SN on here. But surely NO is the easiest to obtain in most countries. That and a bag is all you need. Is there some reason I'm missing here why NO is not referenced as much?

Reactions: sserafim
Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
People mostly reference N and SN on here. But surely NO is the easiest to obtain in most countries. That and a bag is all you need. Is there some reason I'm missing here why NO is not referenced as much?
what is NO?

Reactions: sserafim and HopeisjustaPoison
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
You are right my friend, I have my SN here and life feels 1000x times better.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, divinemistress36, dggtscccvfd and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
If you look at suicides, things like pentobarbital and SN are rarely used in the grand scheme of things. I'd be surprised if either are even in the hundreds per year.

Most people get them as a comfort blanket. In the end the vast majority of people will either shoot or hang themselves.

I think having them can make people less trapped.

• Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd and sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It would certainly reduce suffering if everyone could just have the option of accessing such methods as people wouldn't feel so trapped here, I really wish that Nembutal is accessible, it certainly sounds like the most peaceful way to voluntarily cease existing to me.

Reactions: grahf and sserafim
Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
Nitrogen or helium.
The periodic symbol is N and that's already used so I put NO whilst not considering Nitrous Oxide like a dickhead

Reactions: sserafim
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
True. It's said prison feels like home if you have the keys. Having your prefered method at hand can make life bearable and sometimes help you postpone your plans for some time. Some of us though are too far gone all we want to do after acquiring it is take it and just rest. Am afraid I won't hang around much after getting everything ready. Am just too tired.

Reactions: Endlichkeit
Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
Sure. That should be a human right.