M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
I have this fantasy that just popped into my head recently.

Two big, burly guys break into my house, tackle me to the floor where I stand, and one of them knees my neck to the ground while the other one pumps my head full of bullets until it turns into a brain smoothie.

I live in a very safe neighborhood and it's not likely to ever happen unless SHTF, but I really want it to happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: Belit667, TAW122, clocktower and 2 others
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I have this fantasy that just popped into my head recently.

Two big, burly guys break into my house, tackle me to the floor where I stand, and one of them knees my neck to the ground while the other one pumps my head full of bullets until it turns into a brain smoothie.

I live in a very safe neighborhood and it's not likely to ever happen unless SHTF, but I really want it to happen.
My dream of being killed is by being shot in the head as well. I just want to be over. I think about different ways but being shot in the head seems such a quick way to go.

Reactions: meles_inoris
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I have those fantasies since years. In them I often die while defending somebody I love or doing something good (protecting animals from poachers etc.).

In addition I fantasize about getting a terminal illness and live my last days in happiness while knowing it will end soon.

Last edited:
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I'm experiencing something like that pretty often, not being murdered, but the feeling of being dead. I had a serious quarrel few years ago and wanted to jump off the bridge (into the water). Since that time I often dream of being drowned there. Sometimes I think about it while taking a bath, I imagine these dark deep cold waters and how I end my life there and all my feelings and troubles are completely gone. It makes me calm every time I imagine my own suicide by drowning. As for the murders, sometimes I imagine being killed while doing something good, like protecting someone. I also had a dream where me and my friend where chased by some guys with guns and they finally reached us and shot one by one.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I have had these fantasies for a long time. But I don't die quickly.
I am so anesthetized that I am awake, but my body does not feel any pain.
I have to watch my body being taken apart. How it is destroyed.
I hate my body

S

SodaBaconWeed

Jul 22, 2020
I have fantasies of my chrohns coming back and getting colon cancer. Or lung cancer because I smoke.

L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I have had these fantasies for a long time. But I don't die quickly.
I am so anesthetized that I am awake, but my body does not feel any pain.
I have to watch my body being taken apart. How it is destroyed.
I hate my body
I hate my body. I have the desire for change but I have zero drive. Existing at a level where I no longer do it for myself. I hate my,no, THIS life

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I used to have these fantasies too, even dreams. Mostly happened when I was at school and I was daydreaming about my death. It was usually more fantasy and scifi tho. Some enemies would break thought the class door and I'd release my power and fight then to protect my friend and then I'd die because of injuries

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, casctb and Living_Hurts_so_Much
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I've had fantasies about being murdered for many years.. Sometimes I just want someone to break into the house and get me or while I'm out walking or something.

I always felt like I was weird and creepy for thinking about those things. Kind of relieved to know other people have the same fantasies as me.

Reactions: meles_inoris and Living_Hurts_so_Much
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I had similar fantasies, albeit not in the same way, but similarly. My fantasy is just being randomly gunned down as a victim of a mass shooter, dying so quickly that I don't even have time to register what happened before losing conscious and quickly bleeding to death (assuming the bullet has severed a major artery, e.g. femoral, carotid, brachial, jugular veins, etc.). I still highly prefer to die on my own terms, by my own hands though.

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
My fantasy is just being randomly gunned down as a victim of a mass shooter, dying so quickly that I don't even have time to register what happened before losing conscious and quickly bleeding to death (assuming the bullet has severed a major artery, e.g. femoral, carotid, brachial, jugular veins, etc.).
Exactly my feelings. Either a gun man or maybe a terrorist act like an bomb explosion.