• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Anomalocaris

Jun 16, 2024
I cannot take it anymore, nothing will ever get better, I'm physically incapable of feeling positive emotions. I hate existing so much.

But I do not want to hurt my kids by CTB.

Do I spend a lifetime in pain for the sake of others?

I'm intentionality not taking my hypertension meds, hoping for a natural death.

• Aww..
Reactions: alicia and rotciv
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

šŸŽ£
Nov 13, 2023
I've never had kids so this will probably not hold any weight but,, if you do decide to cbt I suggest trying to find someone that can take your children in after you die,, such as a family member or friend. if those options aren't available to you then i think that you should consider foster care as an last resort.

I don't really have anything else to say about this topic but i feel like you should think for a while and maybe plan before you do anything else. At the end of the day it is your own choice to cbt, but I'd heavily suggest making a plan for your kids before acting upon anything else. Maybe look up some websites or make a few calls before deciding what you want to do. I hope it goes well for you.

Reactions: divinemistress36
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I don't see a moral issue with suicide once your children are adults and no longer dependents. Before that, the pain caused to them isn't justifiable imo as they had no say in being born and being in that position.

alicia

alicia

worn down, and fraying at the edges
Apr 10, 2023
I know that feeling well. I have kids who aren't old enough to look after themselves. I don't want to abandon them, so I have been trying my best to find a way to manage. Promising myself that I will have the option to ctb one day when they're older seems to help. My own personal security blanket I guess. Sorry you're in this situation