Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Ever since I got diagnosed with an ulcer a few years ago i've barely been able to eat anything other than tuna, turkey and a select few other things. There are so many days where I feel so god damn hungry because if I go off course and eat something with any mild spiciness, caffeine, chocolate, grease or citrus my stomach will hurt for hours into the next day and I'll feel too sick to try and eat anything else. An even bigger problem is that i'm severely underweight, have been since I was a child and my doctor encourages me to eat to gain more weight, he's prescribed me medicine which just doesn't really work anymore no matter how much I take it. It's small dumb reasons like these as to why i'm considering CTB. It's something that I simply would rather not deal with for the rest of my life. I've gone days upon days where I simply choose not to eat, because if really upset my stomach I'll feel like i'm suffocating while throwing up. It's unpleasant and not worth the trouble.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Cold, Chupacabra 44, mediocre and 5 others
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
-hugs-

• Love
Reactions: Green Destiny, _Minsk and XYZ
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I feel you, having gastric conditions sucks.

A year ago I had similar problems. Vomiting every morning and not being able to eat because of the pain, I got really underweight. The only thing that helped me was weed, now I understand why cancer patients use it, cannabis improves your appetite and helps with the pain. I can eat and gain some weight now. A vegetarian diet also helped me with my ulcers, I had some troubles digesting meat and a diet high on fiber was really what I needed. I used to go to the hospital many times a month because of these conditions, now it's been almost 10 years since the last time I went to the hospital because of gastric issues.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and XYZ
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Since last year, I've had problems with my stomach. Some days, I can eat whatever I want and others I'm throwing up, sometimes blood. I made an appointment with a gastroenterologist next month so hopefully that goes okay.

• Wow
Reactions: checkouttime
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Since last year, I've had problems with my stomach. Some days, I can eat whatever I want and others I'm throwing up, sometimes blood. I made an appointment with a gastroenterologist next month so hopefully that goes okay.
Hope it goes well for you.

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Ever since I got diagnosed with an ulcer a few years ago i've barely been able to eat anything other than tuna, turkey and a select few other things. There are so many days where I feel so god damn hungry because if I go off course and eat something with any mild spiciness, caffeine, chocolate, grease or citrus my stomach will hurt for hours into the next day and I'll feel too sick to try and eat anything else. An even bigger problem is that i'm severely underweight, have been since I was a child and my doctor encourages me to eat to gain more weight, he's prescribed me medicine which just doesn't really work anymore no matter how much I take it. It's small dumb reasons like these as to why i'm considering CTB. It's something that I simply would rather not deal with for the rest of my life. I've gone days upon days where I simply choose not to eat, because if really upset my stomach I'll feel like i'm suffocating while throwing up. It's unpleasant and not worth the trouble.
[/QUOT

That sucks. I don't have an ulcer but I have food intolerances to just about every single food.

I've actually looked into a feeding tube option through my neck or my stomach just because things are getting so bad -knock on wood it won't keep progressing, but right now I rotate about 10 different food items totally and some of my foods are on your list so I totally empathize with you.

Reactions: Green Destiny
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I don't have an ulcer but I do have a Haitus hernia which causes debilitating pain in the stomach the chest and the throat. I struggle to breathe a lot too. If I were to eat or drink the wrong thing I could be vomiting for days.

Its not small or a dumb thing to want to ctb over either. The pain is real and never ends. It effects my ability to live day to day. It doesn't help either when doctors put it down to being a "lifestyle issue" and refuse any surgery options.

• Hugs
Reactions: Green Destiny, Myforevercharlie and Chupacabra 44