Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
It's been going on 4 years since I was diagnosed with a stomach ulcer that makes eating food downright impossible, I'm literally starving every single day because eating certain food (basically anything and everything) upsets my stomach to the point where I feel like i'm going to suffocate from terrible burning in my esophagus. I've lost so much weight which is bad because before I got diagnosed, I didn't weigh much to begin with. I want to GORGE myself on BBQ Wings and Pizza and Burgers and Chicken Strips with Fries because i'm so fuckin' tired of being hungry every minute of the day. I feel so hollow in the most literal sense because I can't remember a time when I could eat my fill without worrying about throwing up in the middle of the night and gasping for breath. If this is truly what the next 10, 20 or 30 years of my life is going to be like then I simply refuse to go through with it. I will not endure such a terrible hardship.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NasiGoreng, Tomoko, Alwaysbadtime and 6 others
C

comesandgoes84

Jul 28, 2021
I'm here because of reflux. Nobody gets how absolutely terrible it is. It has taken over my entire life. I'm sorry you're suffering too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tomoko, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Green Destiny and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The human body can be an awful thing and is capable of torturing us. Health problems can really ruin our lives, I'm sorry you are suffering so much.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
A relative of mine had an ulcer. I think they had surgery. I don't know. It sounds awful and I am surprised I don't have one. I was under the impression it's caused by stress and worry. I'm sorry to hear it is really awful.

E

ElizabethsFault

Had an abusive therapist
Jun 9, 2021
Gastrointestinal issues and trauma go hand and hand. I worry about being able to stomach the SN method since I can no longer handle wasabi. Damn I miss sushi, too.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It's been going on 4 years since I was diagnosed with a stomach ulcer that makes eating food downright impossible, I'm literally starving every single day because eating certain food (basically anything and everything) upsets my stomach to the point where I feel like i'm going to suffocate from terrible burning in my esophagus. I've lost so much weight which is bad because before I got diagnosed, I didn't weigh much to begin with. I want to GORGE myself on BBQ Wings and Pizza and Burgers and Chicken Strips with Fries because i'm so fuckin' tired of being hungry every minute of the day. I feel so hollow in the most literal sense because I can't remember a time when I could eat my fill without worrying about throwing up in the middle of the night and gasping for breath. If this is truly what the next 10, 20 or 30 years of my life is going to be like then I simply refuse to go through with it. I will not endure such a terrible hardship.
I used mastic gum. It's an ancient treatment for it.

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Nov 16, 2019
The human body can be an awful thing and is capable of torturing us. Health problems can really ruin our lives, I'm sorry you are suffering so much.
Thank you for saying that.
A relative of mine had an ulcer. I think they had surgery. I don't know. It sounds awful and I am surprised I don't have one. I was under the impression it's caused by stress and worry. I'm sorry to hear it is really awful.
My ulcer came from a mix of anxiety and stress, along with eating spicy stuff for so long.
I used mastic gum. It's an ancient treatment for it.
Never heard of it. Should give it a try since my prescribed medicine doesn't do anything to help me.

• Love
Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
which prescription are you taking? Omeprazole (or another PPI)? anti-emetics?

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Nov 16, 2019
which prescription are you taking? Omeprazole (or another PPI)? anti-emetics?
Sucralfate/Carafate. It's a chalky liquid that I take 4 times a day.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am so sad and sorry for you. I have 3 ulcers and when they diagnosed that I had ulcers I also found out that I had gall bladder cancer at the same time.

I went through treatments for the ulcers and they were healed back in 2015 and have not had any problems with the ulcer issue since then.

One does NOT have to live with them, as far as they can be healed. Please research for a good gastro doctor in your area and get treated and then one can enjoy all types of food again.

Sending you lots of huge hugs and love as , there in again, I know the hell of darn ulcers and also sending you lots of bright blue sunny skies. I am with you on this journey of getting them healed up.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: Green Destiny
Sisyphus

Sisyphus

Jul 26, 2021
Yes, I know how hard it is when you have stomach problems. I have LPR and some other problem not diagnosed.

Last edited:
I

I'm scared

Feb 16, 2021
I have silent reflux burning in my throat, swollen stomach,cramp nausea daily.I am never hungry but miss food as anything I eat hurts me.Add a severe phobia of vomiting and a fear of PPI meds...living hell

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Tomoko

Tomoko

Unpopular
Aug 12, 2021
Chronic pancreatitis here. I know the feeling, I'm so sorry. I've been craving cheese fries and pizza all day but all I can keep down is water or sugar free drinks. And even then, it feels like I just ate a buffet.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and CFLoser
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I have Chrohns so have never known life without hem.
It's just a mater of working out what triggers them to flare up
Coffee,alcohol...anything acidic are top irritantts
also no ibuprofen