prone2fury

prone2fury

i have pretty hair
Feb 4, 2023
I'm too broke to afford weed anymore and my water was shut off, also im taking care of a cat that I don't want. Plus I've been cutting myself about twice a day for about 3 or 4 days. I keep trying to explain to my girlfriend why I want to ctb, but she's too much of a hoper to understand. She wants us to move in together sometime in a year but I don't know how to tell her that I won't survive half that long.

It's going to hurt her even more when I ctb because she won't bother coming to terms with the situation now. How fitting that I can't even have a convenient and stress-free death. I hope today is the last birthday I have to suffer through. Thank you for reading <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Reticent Being, etherealspring, rozeske and 11 others
Yoñlü×

Yoñlü×

Jul 19, 2024
Happy birthday, I feel bad for your pain, I wait that you get peace

• Love
Reactions: rebelnow111, dolemitedrums, prone2fury and 1 other person
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
You have best wishes for a happy birthday from me.

• Love
Reactions: prone2fury and CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
My heart breaks for you. Life just seems so unfair so much of the time.

I know you said you don't want the cat so I feel like you need to know the simple fact that you choose to care for this animal when you don't want to (and let's be honest here most people would not even when things were going okay, muchless if they were dealing with all the stuff you have going on right now) makes you a MUCH better person than anyone in my life right now.

Be gentle with yourself. It is my prayer for you that you have a peaceful, quiet evening. You say you hope this is the last birthday you have to suffer through. And that is my birthday wish for you -- that when next year's birthday rolls around for you that your life is much better and you have the peace you desire -- and deserve. Either in this life, or the next. ❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: Sabitsuki, dolemitedrums and prone2fury
tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
i'm so sorry op, sending you love and i wish you a happy birthday <3

Reactions: prone2fury
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's dreadful suffering in this existence when you just wish to be gone but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Zhendou
huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
happy birthday i'm sorry about what you're going through <3

A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
You have a cat and a girlfriend. You have more than most here do. If the girlfriend is willing to put up with your stuff and try to help you, then maybe meet her half way.

prone2fury

prone2fury

i have pretty hair
Feb 4, 2023
You have a cat and a girlfriend. You have more than most here do. If the girlfriend is willing to put up with your stuff and try to help you, then maybe meet her half way.
Can you be more specific?

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Happy birthday! I'm sorry to hear that it's been sub par. I know it's childish but I believe birthdays should be fun days. From the thread it sounds like your gf and you aren't communicating the best. Hopefully you can have a good heart to heart and figure out if the relationship will keep going. I wish you the best in whatever decision you make.

Reactions: prone2fury