P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Like the title says ... I'd have a nearly perfect chance to end this life and suffering and prevent myself from future suffering but actually I become less suicidal. I don't even try to attempt I just get drunk. Fuck ... but obviously that's life and SI intervention.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dangerdonkey333
Dangerdonkey333

Dangerdonkey333

Crann Bethadh
Nov 19, 2023
Yeah, getting drunk is a good distraction from thinking too much, or just the pain in general. It sucks that it can get so bad that the only true escape is drug use. It's helped a bit that I've started working out though. I support any decision you make regarding your own life. And I hope you can find some comfort in this life or the next should it come to that ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Like the title says ... I'd have a nearly perfect chance to end this life and suffering and prevent myself from future suffering but actually I become less suicidal. I don't even try to attempt I just get drunk. Fuck ... but obviously that's life and SI intervention.
This is all about being pro choice, live or die.

I 100% respect your choice either way.

I know how my own suicidality varies greatly but I also know SI will be an enormous obstacle to get past.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori