L

lifesucksxoxo

Nov 3, 2020
Having a painless suicide method is kinda comforting because now you control ur life.

Now life is like a video game, you can quit anytime you want to.

If you are paying too much taxes and u don't wanna pay them anymore, you can just rope.

If you recently lost a loved one and u don't wanna handle the stress anymore you can just rope.

If you are doing bad in school and u are fucked beyond repair u can just rope.

The fact that u can end your life changes everything..

You finally have control over your life

Reactions: Busdriver, Ghost2211, Meditation guide and 4 others
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
This is EXACTLY my thoughts. absolutely right.
And in this exact subject - from the king of comedy himself Louis CK, if you havent seen it already:

Btw, you say it because you have a painless way? can you share which?

Reactions: MrOptions, Ghost2211, noaccount and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You're completely right but the thing is... not everybody has "the guts" to CTB and that's we're suffering so much. The hanging methods are as painful as many others and if done incorrectly, you can get permanent brain damage and that would suck more than the current life for most of us .

Reactions: Marchioness, Ghost2211, Meditation guide and 1 other person
L

lifesucksxoxo

Nov 3, 2020
This is EXACTLY my thoughts. absolutely right.
And in this exact subject - from the king of comedy himself Louis CK, if you havent seen it already:

Btw, you say it because you have a painless way? can you share which?

I plan on buying SN or using Nembuta l.
You're completely right but the thing is... not everybody has "the guts" to CTB and that's we're suffering so much. The hanging methods are as painful as many others and if done incorrectly, you can get permanent brain damage and that would suck more than the current life for most of us .
What about SN? Isn't SN painless?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I plan on buying SN or using Nembuta l.

What about SN? Isn't SN painless?

It's one of the best methods out there but there are some threads here which say the consequences of a failed dose measurement could be terrible. Also, there are many consequences if you're caught and saved but I guess if we really wanna die, we gotta try to.

I failed at partial hanging some months ago but fortunately, didn't get permanent damage.

• Hugs
Reactions: Marchioness, Ghost2211 and Meditation guide
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
I love that Louis CK bit.

Also I try to let my suicidality liberate me - If I'm willing to face mortal risk, how does that mean I might act against the people screwing us over?

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I also take great comfort in security blankets. It's snuggly, comfy, and always there.