aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I heard someone say in a YouTube video that if you don't "drive impact", you get fired.

what the hell does this mean? how tf are you supposed to have control over things that are outside of your control?

Is there a secret formula? Obviously, I've never had a job. And when I see in adds that you need to bring in results (more clients, convincing coworkers etc), I can't help but feel confused. I can't even make a friend my age lmao.

how aren't people killing themselves with this type of job? smh. There must be a hidden algorithm I'm not aware of.

so one minute we are told to learn to let go for our mental health, we are told that we need to realize that we have no control over things and the other... we are told the complete opposite. That we need to move mountains by ourselves or else we don't have a right to live in this world (get a decent salary etc).

I'm a recent graduate and have never really had an actual job. has anyone here ever worked in this type of job?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sounds like a job for someone that's smart, driven, mentally healthy and with some stamina to them. I'm staying in my lane and doing some easy shit until the robots "took eer jerb".

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653 and aneurysm
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
At my company they call it "increase the flow" which means a whole lot of things, but basically boils down to making more money.

Damn this life... I wish I was a peasant in the 18th century working the land, and sleeping in a hut with nothing but a fireplace, a table and a bed.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and aneurysm