• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bxbrowler

May 19, 2021
I've been considering suicide for over 15 years I've had about 4 attempts and each one is was a fail. My last attempt , I used oxygen deprivation using a $50 helium tank I bought at party city. I came really close and I ripped the plastic bag off of my head. (I got scared and panicked) I got lift with a chill that taken close to 2 hours to go away. Can someone please help by such suggesting a method that's not painfull or cost affective....thanx

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg
U

uglyduckling21

Heliumbagdeath
Jan 2, 2021
You can purchase nembutal from the darkweb for roughly $4500 and it's completely painless. It is the best way to die and I'm going to purchase nembutal (liquid) 100ml from darkweb.

Reactions: Bxbrowler
Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
Hello!

So, you tried the "exit bag" bag method... wow!

Did you panicked before losing your consciousness? And were there any aftereffects after your attempt?

And, in regards to your question, you could also look into the SN method, since N is too expensive and it could also be a scam.

Peace,

tiny toon adventures dancing GIF

Reactions: Bxbrowler and Greenberg
B

Bxbrowler

May 19, 2021
You can purchase nembutal from the darkweb for roughly $4500 and it's completely painless. It is the best way to die and I'm going to purchase nembutal (liquid) 100ml from darkweb.
I wish you the best of luck on your jurney
and thanks for knowledge
and thanks for knowledge
Hello!

So, you tried the "exit bag" bag method... wow!

Did you panicked before losing your consciousness? And were there any aftereffects after your attempt?

And, in regards to your question, you could also look into the SN method, since N is too expensive and it could also be a scam.

Peace,
one: I didn't lose consciousness
two: and yes I did panick,

Never filt a chill like that before

Last edited:
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
According to Dr Philip Nitschke, no websites sell Nembutal despite what they say, claim or promise. If it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true! The scammer will fool you for money and maybe threaten to report you to the Authorities. There are no websites that sell Nembutal according to The Peaceful Pill Handbook.