F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Anybody feel like u are a very difficult person? Lol! Stubborn, low agreeableness. I'm like this. Inflexible. This is why I live alone. I might murder my roommate. Jus kiddin :pfff: I'm not violent but I get annoyed when my space is invaded.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Difficult, annoying, stubborn, yep!! I am hard to be around/live with for sure

Reactions: a.n.kirillov and Final Escape
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Nope, I tend to be pretty easy going and overly patient. I let people get away with a lot just to avoid a scene. When I'm upset or mad at other people, I usually turn it toward myself instead. It's probably not healthy, but I've always done it. When I get pushed to the breaking point, it scares people. LOL

Recently, I get misunderstood a lot, though. Especially on here. I keep having people think I'm arguing or being mean, when I'm not. I think my depression is robbing me of the ability to communicate like I want. It's really frustrating.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov, blackballoon and Final Escape
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
That's me to a tee
@k75

Nope, I tend to be pretty easy going and overly patient. I let people get away with a lot just to avoid a scene.

Reactions: blackballoon and Final Escape
blackballoon

blackballoon

Feb 14, 2020
Nope, I tend to be pretty easy going and overly patient. I let people get away with a lot just to avoid a scene. When I'm upset or mad at other people, I usually turn it toward myself instead. It's probably not healthy, but I've always done it. When I get pushed to the breaking point, it scares people. LOL
Can relate

T

the_inbetween

Jan 22, 2020
I am semi-agreeable on the outside, empty on the inside.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Yes and I used to take pride in being stubborn but nowadays I realize that's what I hate about my father and now I'm trying not to be (which doesn't seem to work). I mean there are certain benefits to being stubborn but it also makes you ignorant and self righteous and if you remain close minded throughout your life well, you're never going to learn anything new.

Low agreeableness on the other hand is a good trait in many respects.

Both of these can act like a kind of bullshit filter. I particularly dislike people who think an argument should be settled by saying "both of you are right in your own respects" or some BS like that. Don't know why but people who sacrifice truth for peace always made me angry :ahhha: