Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i can't rested keep getting up and pacing around then sitting back down then get back up with nothing to keep me occupied i am like a yoyo
never knowing what position i'll be in next, i hate waking up to the same thing day in day out, i'm lucky if i get to sit for 5 mins without feeling the need to get up and move around so fucking restless being restless it's like a torture devices
tired of never having enough money to keep me in supply of weed into i get paid next i spend weeks doing nothing but
being restless bored wishing i was dead, sooner or later i'll get my deathwish it has to be better than being alive here like this
the days go by to slowly for me i just want to sleep all day but i can't i'm wake for 14 hours each day so bored

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeDestroyedMe, _Seeking, GentleJerk and 1 other person
novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
They say people grow weed at home, i have not tried but sounds like a solution to weed-problem, if you can create conditions.

Reactions: GentleJerk and Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
They say people grow weed at home, i have not tried but sounds like a solution to weed-problem, if you can create conditions.
it's illegal in the uk to grow weed but i do have my own flat with a attic where only the gas man vists once a year to inspect the boiler, i might be able to get away with it but i wouldnt take the risk, the uk should just legalizes weed its the only thing that really helps me with this brain injury i've got keeps me from being restless all day

• Hugs
Reactions: GentleJerk
braindead911

braindead911

May 14, 2022
I am also brain injury survivor. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkover
novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
it's illegal in the uk to grow weed but i do have my own flat with a attic where only the gas man vists once a year to inspect the boiler, i might be able to get away with it but i wouldnt take the risk, the uk should just legalizes weed its the only thing that really helps me with this brain injury i've got keeps me from being restless all day
is smoking legal? :)

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
is smoking legal? :)
no but i Smoke gorilla glue like it's fuckin' legal, i don't want to go to prison for growing weed chance are you just be let of with a police caution for procession of a little bit of weed while growing your own would lead to long prision sentence

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Famous Last Words and novem
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really unbearable and I'm sorry that you have to endure this. Life is just so cruel and unfair, it is so horrifying that our bodies are capable of torturing us to such great extents. I hope that you find relief from your suffering in whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best.

• Love
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
i can't rested keep getting up and pacing around then sitting back down then get back up with nothing to keep me occupied i am like a yoyo
never knowing what position i'll be in next, i hate waking up to the same thing day in day out, i'm lucky if i get to sit for 5 mins without feeling the need to get up and move around so fucking restless being restless it's like a torture devices
tired of never having enough money to keep me in supply of weed into i get paid next i spend weeks doing nothing but
being restless bored wishing i was dead, sooner or later i'll get my deathwish it has to be better than being alive here like this
the days go by to slowly for me i just want to sleep all day but i can't i'm wake for 14 hours each day so bored
How do you know this restlesness is due to brain injury? To me sound more like akathisia/hyoerkinesia. You got it after a failed sn attempt?