• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
GHB should be comparably easy to obtain, quite an euphoric high and very easy to overdose on!

Any thoughts on this?

Reactions: MattersOfTheHeart, lv-gras, NoDream and 5 others
T

tevati

Student
Sep 25, 2018
I have read about this. I trough it's great method to combine with like hanging or SN.

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, scales and 2 others
W

Wannadie

Sep 21, 2018
I was thinking about this a while back too (and heroin). But I have no idea how much one should take to get a lethal amount and I have no clue how to approach a dealer. I have the number of one but could you just text them with "hi name here, could I buy some GHB?" probably not right lol

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, Made4TV and 4 others
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
I was thinking about this a while back too (and heroin). But I have no idea how much one should take to get a lethal amount and I have no clue how to approach a dealer. I have the number of one but could you just text them with "hi name here, could I buy some GHB?" probably not right lol
You could ask him to meet in person and then ask him about the GHB.

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
GHB (or the even stronger, GBL) alone works only accidentally, and most people feel euphorically when taking it, and don't wanna die. A mix with strong opiates, Paracetamol and alcohol might work. It's easy to buy in Oslo.

Reactions: lv-gras, NoDream, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
GHB should be comparably easy to obtain, quite an euphoric high and very easy to overdose on!

Any thoughts on this?

How? Online?

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
What is GHB? How would you obtain it?

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, naia_ and 2 others
naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
How? Online?

Online or most drug dealers would know about it if not have it them selves. After having done some research, I've discovered that it certainly is very easy to OD on GHB, but very hard to prove lethal on its own.
Not reliable for ctb on its own. Just a heads up.

Combining with other downers though - that's a different story. If anyone considers this, please do proper reading and research before heading out for a flask of GHB - you might just wake up a little drowsy 24 hours after downing the thing.

Also, if you have the capacity and means, should be possible to brew at home. But again, please be careful and do your homework/reading/check forums that discuss this properly.

@scales
Here's the wiki article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-Hydroxybutyric_acid

Last edited:
Reactions: Faen, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I came across this before a while. I felt there are more other accessible resources than that for me(in my place). I was unable to find the products that contain it.But it's a good choice to go with. Some people abuse on it to get euphoric. Some deaths were also reported doing the same. So, it was banned in some countries.But, very minute amounts of it has to be taken(in mg) by measuring carefully. Its some powerful shit. seizures occur if taken in more amounts, and death follows.
Gbl(gamma butyrolactone) is converted to ghb(gamma hydroxy butyrate) immediately after it is consumed. Gbl is used as paint stripper. Ghb is sold in drug form(less). Gbl is more potent than ghb. Check this out
https://www.drugs.com/illicit/ghb.html

Reactions: NoDream, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person