N

Need2BFree

Oct 5, 2022
Just my luck, why! For once in my gawd dam life something go right for me. OK! I get it, it's my fault as I haven't worked in many years due to mental health and then dealing with being housebound fear of being seen by people due BDD. I haven't got any ID and no photo so I can't even purchase SN.
Yes I'm a coward (I would never judge others tho...)
I have a neck tie tied to the handle on my bedroom window. I couldn't even tie a proper slip knot, as I was trying to attempt to tie the knot. I was think gawd I hope this isn't going to be a slow death. So I freaked out

• Aww..
Reactions: Pluto, Venus13, makethepainstop and 2 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry you're struggling with all that ❤️ I hope you find what it takes ❤️

N

Need2BFree

Oct 5, 2022
I've checked Amazon a few times couldn't find anything. Don't quote me, I think it's band on Amazon.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
SN is sodium nitrite. I don't think sodium nitrate is recommended.
I just searched Amazon and the main result was a recently-released book about how dangerous SN is. haha

41SruA9y1WL SX331 BO1204203200

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I just searched Amazon and the main result was a recently-released book about how dangerous SN is. haha

View attachment 101479
They're cashing in on that aren't they!?

That book isn't worth it's salt by the looks of it. Titled "Sodium Nitrite" and describes itself as a book about "sodium nitrate toxicity..." on the same front page.

• Wow
Reactions: Unending, almaranthine, BipolarExpress and 3 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
They're cashing in on that aren't they!?
Yes, hard to believe they could make a whole book about it. The key information could surely be summarised in a few paragraphs.

Reactions: Unending
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It's pretty useless if it's about nitrate too lol. Amazon probably commissioned the book in light of the pulling of SN from the market. Like you say, it could be a short pamphlet or epublication. It may well be.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
That's a good point. I bet they did. Wanting to show off their new image.

If anyone's thinking of buying it, I can already answer the questions posed on the book's cover.

Symptoms of SN death = not being alive anymore
Antidote = make my life not suck.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be frustrating being in that situation, I hate the fact how it can be so difficult and complicated to finally be free from this world, people shouldn't have to resort to awful and risky methods to leave this world. But I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

Reactions: Need2BFree
BipolarExpress

BipolarExpress

he/him · tired/exhausted
Nov 11, 2022

View attachment 101479
This is probably by a self-published author who culled publicly available sources and slapped them together.

Reactions: Smart No More and Pluto