Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I don't remember where but I read something about how suicide has an adverse effect on the general population when it's made public.
This is why when there is a tragedy observed by many people, they insist everyone see's with a therapist etc.
That means it's in the governments best interest to obscure the truth of suicides whenever possible.
That made me think about how many deaths are reported as heart attacks etc but really it was suicide.

I had a co-worker who had some health issues but appeared to be ok.
Then one day he stopped coming to work. months and months go by.
Come to find out that he had died from "health related complications".
I didn't think about it then but right now... im wondering if he decided to CTB.
He was a good dude but you could tell he was struggling. RIP bro.

This made me want to ask you intelligent folks a question.
Would you want the world to know that you killed yourself?
If so, what would you do to ensure that it wasn't covered up?

Xxx

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and Celerity
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Oh yeah, I've heard that plenty. Tons of people at my university commit suicide, but we never hear about it and it's kept hush hush. Suicide is considered a shameful thing in modern day (which can be attributed to Western Christianity in part), so even in obituaries people don't write it was via suicide.

I think I'd be fine with whatever happens either way. I'm impartial to both life and death, and if someone copycat suicides because of me, it's whatever. But I have no intention of purposely making other people copy my example.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Oh yeah, I've heard that plenty. Tons of people at my university commit suicide, but we never hear about it and it's kept hush hush. Suicide is considered a shameful thing in modern day (which can be attributed to Western Christianity in part), so even in obituaries people don't write it was via suicide.
I think I would only like for my family to know. I would be ok with the world thinking it was a health related issue of a more palletable variety.

• Hugs
Reactions: penguinl0v3s
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I will be jumping off of a 16 story balcony/outdoor walkway. I guess they could say I accidentally fell.

Reactions: Sleeper System
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
If I could find a way to reliably kill myself that I could also make look like an accident, you best your ass I'd do it. I don't want my loved ones to know that I killed myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sleeper System and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case it doesn't really matter what my death would be viewed as, as I simply won't be there at that point, instead all will be forgotten about as I'll be peacefully unaware. Death is the most normal thing anyway, we are destined for nothing but to cease existing. I bet that eventually most of us won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to stay here, it comforts me to think of existence no longer being my problem.

Reactions: myusername890 and ijustwishtodie