How would you prevent making mess during suicide?

• Total voters
zrh389

zrh389

Nov 12, 2023
I don't want to make a mess, but Idk what's the best way.
Any suggestions?
Thank you!

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
My sn plan includes a vomit bucket. Also fasting is good.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
You need to fast before SN anyway and that would be my likely method but yes- making a mess does bother me. Not because I'm precious about how my corpse looks but because I feel bad for the poor sods who have to clean it all up. I may wear an adult diaper. I intend to lay down thick polythene everywhere. I'll have a bucket nearby for vomit. I'll put up signs on the door to warn them what to expect and how to protect themselves and I'll probably also warn them in the delayed email so they know what to prepare for.

I also considered leaving the police and house clearance company a bit of money but it will depend on how much I have left! Plus, maybe they won't be able to take it. Maybe there will be some retarded law that makes them keep it as evidence or something! But yeah- I'd rather my death didn't impact people not exactly paid to deal with it. That's another reason why we should be able to die peacefully at clinics.

trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
I would go to the toilet and fast first. I don't like the idea that some poor bastards will have to clean up my mess. I'm female.

ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
My plan for my method (SN) is:
  • Fast for 36-48 hours.
  • Use the bathroom before SN.
  • Bring a bucket for vomiting.
  • Put a sticky note at the door warning whoever reads it to call the cops and don't come in to avoid traumatising them.
Don't really wanna traumatise the first person who finds me + make first responders' lives harder than they should be.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
It is not important to think about these details.

These are your last days alive, so enjoy it to the fullest.

You don't have to worry about your corpse releasing itself.

SN deaths and hangings do not make your body appealing. You become blue, blotchy purple-red due to blood pooling, bloated, and have a protruding, fat tongue. Some people wear hoods.

An adult diaper is a good idea, but I'm not fasting! lol

Reactions: 4am
zrh389

zrh389

Nov 12, 2023
It is not important to think about these details.

These are your last days alive, so enjoy it to the fullest.

You don't have to worry about your corpse releasing itself.

SN deaths and hangings do not make your body appealing. You become blue, blotchy purple-red due to blood pooling, bloated, and have a protruding, fat tongue. Some people wear hoods.

An adult diaper is a good idea, but I'm not fasting! lol
So you don't really care about that ?

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
So you don't really care about that ?

Certainly, indeed! It is sufficient to decide whether or not to use an adult diaper; there is no need to be fixated on the matter. The actions of your corpse are beyond your control.

I don't want to fast or worry about "how I will be discovered," since we can't control our bodies or the timing of their discovery. I'm eating! lol

Individuals Experiencing Trauma Are More Likely to Poop

Yes, the body poops after death. Most deceased people empty their bowels, depending on the type of death and body state. After a traumatic or frightening death, urine may be released.

A terrifying car crash decedent may urinate, defecate, or both. This could happen during or after the event.

The majority of suicide-by-hanging cases involve poop. The body relaxes and gravity works after death. Everything flows down and out, if possible.

Blood and fluids pool at body low points. This is called livor mortis. When a body hangs, liquids pool in the legs and feet, swelling and turning them purple-black. Fluids pool in the decedent's back, bum, and legs when lying down.

Even a peaceful unattended death can quickly become messy. Eyeballs soften, liquefy, and leak down our faces even in a climate-controlled apartment without rats or roaches. Ears, noses, and private areas can leak blood and fluids. In our digestive tract, bacteria digest the body from within. The smell is incredible.

-I paraphrased from a website, but I'm not including the link because I don't know the entirety of its content.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
Certainly, indeed! It is sufficient to decide whether or not to use an adult diaper; there is no need to be fixated on the matter. The actions of your corpse are beyond your control.

I don't want to fast or worry about "how I will be discovered," since we can't control our bodies or the timing of their discovery. I'm eating! lol

Individuals Experiencing Trauma Are More Likely to Poop

Yes, the body poops after death. Most deceased people empty their bowels, depending on the type of death and body state. After a traumatic or frightening death, urine may be released.

A terrifying car crash decedent may urinate, defecate, or both. This could happen during or after the event.

The majority of suicide-by-hanging cases involve poop. The body relaxes and gravity works after death. Everything flows down and out, if possible.

Blood and fluids pool at body low points. This is called livor mortis. When a body hangs, liquids pool in the legs and feet, swelling and turning them purple-black. Fluids pool in the decedent's back, bum, and legs when lying down.

Even a peaceful unattended death can quickly become messy. Eyeballs soften, liquefy, and leak down our faces even in a climate-controlled apartment without rats or roaches. Ears, noses, and private areas can leak blood and fluids. In our digestive tract, bacteria digest the body from within. The smell is incredible.

-I paraphrased from a website, but I'm not including the link because I don't know the entirety of its content.
I thought we were going to fast, but as the day arrived we just decided "fuck it". As long as I've got about $20 by 4pm we're going to have a last meal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Little_Suzy
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Yes, i have thought about it, that's why part of my CTB plan is to buy a patch of land somewhere really isolated. just a small patch, enough to build a small hut or something, then lock everything up with me inside before go through the actual CTB process.
It's a bit time consuming in terms of the research and more so in coming up with the dough, but it's worth it to avoid the mess.

alwayssearching202

alwayssearching202

Dec 6, 2023
I actually forgot to consider this. I saw someone die once. I was a passenger in a car and a truck ahead of us hit something. The driver of my vehicle managed to swerve and miss the small pickup truck that flipped several times. We immediately pulled over and ran back. The driver had been ejected from the truck and his wife was holding him. As soon as liquid began pooling between his legs my partner pulled me away. I didn't know what it meant until he explained the man had died and there was nothing we could do. This was nearly 20 years ago and I haven't thought about the details in awhile, particularly that our body eliminates upon death.

Thank you for the reminder. I will definitely lay a tarp underneath me. In my will I have designated a charity that I would like for as many of my belongings to be donated to as possible and not ruined by hazmat.

Reactions: Redacted24, new2blue and zrh389
zrh389

zrh389

Nov 12, 2023
I actually forgot to consider this. I saw someone die once. I was a passenger in a car and a truck ahead of us hit something. The driver of my vehicle managed to swerve and miss the small pickup truck that flipped several times. We immediately pulled over and ran back. The driver had been ejected from the truck and his wife was holding him. As soon as liquid began pooling between his legs my partner pulled me away. I didn't know what it meant until he explained the man had died and there was nothing we could do. This was nearly 20 years ago and I haven't thought about the details in awhile, particularly that our body eliminates upon death.

Thank you for the reminder. I will definitely lay a tarp underneath me. In my will I have designated a charity that I would like for as many of my belongings to be donated to as possible and not ruined by hazmat.
You are a kind heart woman, what's your reason for suicide?

zrh389

zrh389

Nov 12, 2023
Happy new year to all,welcome to 2024

Reactions: alwayssad