S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I know a lot people think about suicide anyways 24-7 here, but to the people who don't or used to be not as suicidal. Have you seen something so beautiful that it made you just want to kill yourself right then and there.

My answer : A few years back, we had a huge blizzard, unusual for our area, and I went outside for a walk late at night. Usually there's already not a lot of people outside that late, and now that it snowed. No normal person would go outside. So the streets were conpletely empty and the roads and side walk and literally everything was covered in snow. And there was no sound at all aside from me dragging myself through the snow. The slience, the snow and the lack of signs of life was beautiful to me, and I remember in that moment I desperately wanted to lay down on the snow and sleep and to never wake up again. I was cold, but the world felt so peaceful that I couldn't be bothered by it.

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake, Shivali and CowsAreCool
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Yes, women since i am dysphoric and wish i was one.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Not exactly but I know what you're saying i think. Like I've had days that were really great or perfect or whatever and in that moment or realization of that I've felt as if I wanted to die. Or had made my "peace" with it...

Reactions: Scythe
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Beautiful things- especially music moves me to tears- although not to wish to die exactly. It's generally more negative emotions that make me want to CTB. Still- I can relate by feeling overwhelmed by beauty.

Reactions: StolenLife and Scythe