M

Meaninglessness

Existence is absolutely meaningless
Nov 12, 2022
Have you lost everything in your life? Have you nothing left to live for? Are you too ill to function normally? Life is about short-lived pleasures followed by pain and death. Many members of Sanctioned Suicide are in the same situation. It´s almost always possible to find something else to live for - there are so many beautiful things in life. If you seek you will find. Some of us will recover and others will not. We must all die sooner or later. But one can try to make the most of the time one has left in life. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and ColorlessTrees
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Thank you, I share the sentiment. I hope you won't get called pro-lifer and receive some abuse.

I love this board, but it's tad toxic sometimes, especially when it comes to anything positive.

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Regen, Susannah and 1 other person
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I threw away an awful lot. Had inspiration to rekindle a hobby though and I totally regret getting rid of my vinyl and turntables. Sigh
Thank you, I share the sentiment. I hope you won't get called pro-lifer and receive some abuse.

I love this board, but it's tad toxic sometimes, especially when it comes to anything positive.
Yeah I've been criticized a few times for trying to be positive in a pro-choice way. At least it's not as bad as some pro-death subreddits like r/promortalism which I got downvoted heavily on for trying to be helpful, sigh

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Regen, IsThisTheEnd? and 1 other person