Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Have you had bad luck?
If so, explain when, what happened and how it shapped your life.
One of my cases were when I being having troubles at school I dont know why.
I was always having problems with people above my age.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and KleinerWolf
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I'd say developing Borderline Personality disorder was bad luck as it destroyed every aspect of my life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tabbyql, Deleted member 17331, ExitStageLeft and 4 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Yes. Why? I dunno. The universe hates me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Wayfaerer
clocktower

clocktower

anxious
Jun 25, 2020
well, i might have turned out more normally if i'd been to a different school and not been torn apart as a kid. who knows. i also seem to get worse and worse mental illnesses every year or two. i'd say i have a constant run of bad luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Anthagonos
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Because of the timing of certain events in my life, not even the events themselves.

• Hugs
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I had the awful misfortune of being born into this disgusting reality.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Arvinneedstodie, Astral316 and 4 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Yes. I am an only child born after 3 failed pregnancies (count that 6 "failed babies").

• Hugs
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

One day this Girl will be free <3
Jul 27, 2020
Aww mate honestly, I'm like walking bad luck, no exaggeration either :mmm:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
BeenDoneForSoLong

BeenDoneForSoLong

Can't wait to be another statistic
Feb 6, 2019
Yea. There are about 100 million sperm released during an ejaculation. How come I won?

• Hugs
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Probably have a lack of good luck but nothing I would call really bad

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Have you had bad luck?
If so, explain when, what happened and how it shapped your life.
One of my cases were when I being having troubles at school I dont know why.
I was always having problems with people above my age.
Being born was bad luck

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Anthagonos and stillweary
TheAntidote87

TheAntidote87

I'm gonna try to nullify my life
Jul 26, 2020
Yes.

I'll give you the abbreviated version of my life and you can see how cruel the world can be.

I had a poor upbringing. Parents divorced, lived with mom who struggled with substance abuse and other things. I dropped out of highschool at 16. I got my GED at 18 and started doing some classes at CC. Bounced around doing kitchen jobs, labor, etc. Eventually started working for a trucking company loading and unloading trailers- got to travel around the USA and see a lot of cool places. At 23 reconnected with HS GF, accidentally got her pregnant- started going back to college full time- that girl ran off and lost the baby due to drug addiction- sent me into a depression for a long time. I kept fighting, cleaned up my life, transferred to a 4 year university. Graduated with an honors degree in the top 5% of my class. I studied for the next year for the LSAT and I scored in the 93rd percentile. Thought about retaking, but settled on a solid score. Applied to a bunch of school..got a full scholarship to a T25 law school. Rented a house and found roommates, deposited and everything.

The pandemic rolls around. Things get crazy and I get sick. Go to the ER in April due to a headache that woke me from sleep. Doc gives me a lumbar puncture. Damages a bunch of nerves, bladder stops working correctly, sexual function jacked up, CNS malfunctioning (can barely walk), a lot of pain and discomfort all the time. Too disabled to go to law school and will probably never work again.

I've repeated this on here a bunch, but it's a sick world. Can't believe it. I can't live in this broken body and with the knowledge that I lost everything.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Passersby, Anthagonos and 1 other person
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Being born was bad luck
It's familiar to me because my mom was looking for baby for several years and finally I am the only kid she had.
And you think.. all that time and efforts took to me to exist? It seems a joke since I will ctb in short period of time.

Finally you see a waste of time the time my mom put efforts to having me.
Aww mate honestly, I'm like walking bad luck, no exaggeration either :mmm:
Why? Can you explain some situations as an example?
Because of the timing of certain events in my life, not even the events themselves.
I don't fully understand, can you explain more in deep? Thanks.
well, i might have turned out more normally if i'd been to a different school and not been torn apart as a kid. who knows. i also seem to get worse and worse mental illnesses every year or two. i'd say i have a constant run of bad luck.
Something similar happened to me.
I think I stopped studying because I went to specific school where 90% of the people were repeating the course. So the educational level was extremelly low and it was too easy for me so after some time I refused of studying.
A lot of times I thought: what would happened if I didn't go to that school? 90% for sure I would have right now an university degree.

From the first school I had to go out because being there was problem after problem with the people above my age: all day conflicts with them. I still don't know why. Almost everyone was against me. After that my mum tried to put me in different school but she tried almost more than a dozen different schools but they had no a free place. Finally the only school that had a free place to enter was the one that had the educational low level. And we knew about that school because one day I was sitting near a friend from the first school and that friend spoke about that college. Imagine if I would not be near from my friend at that moment! I would neved had know about that school so I would never had studied there! What a bad luck!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
S

stillweary

May 15, 2020
Yes.

I'll give you the abbreviated version of my life and you can see how cruel the world can be.

I had a poor upbringing. Parents divorced, lived with mom who struggled with substance abuse and other things. I dropped out of highschool at 16. I got my GED at 18 and started doing some classes at CC. Bounced around doing kitchen jobs, labor, etc. Eventually started working for a trucking company loading and unloading trailers- got to travel around the USA and see a lot of cool places. At 23 reconnected with HS GF, accidentally got her pregnant- started going back to college full time- that girl ran off and lost the baby due to drug addiction- sent me into a depression for a long time. I kept fighting, cleaned up my life, transferred to a 4 year university. Graduated with an honors degree in the top 5% of my class. I studied for the next year for the LSAT and I scored in the 93rd percentile. Thought about retaking, but settled on a solid score. Applied to a bunch of school..got a full scholarship to a T25 law school. Rented a house and found roommates, deposited and everything.

The pandemic rolls around. Things get crazy and I get sick. Go to the ER in April due to a headache that woke me from sleep. Doc gives me a lumbar puncture. Damages a bunch of nerves, bladder stops working correctly, sexual function jacked up, CNS malfunctioning (can barely walk), a lot of pain and discomfort all the time. Too disabled to go to law school and will probably never work again.

I've repeated this on here a bunch, but it's a sick world. Can't believe it. I can't live in this broken body and with the knowledge that I lost everything.

Your story resonated more than most I've read here. I'm sorry, that really, really sucks. I can relate in some ways.

I think the thing that sucks the most is how the universe seems to have singled you out in particular. Every single day, you're surrounded by oblivious people who have never even dealt with a fraction of the things you've endured, and the fact that they just get to live their lives is maddening.

Reactions: TheAntidote87 and Anthagonos
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Yes.

I feel bad to hear that from you.
My mom divorced 3 times. She usually takes antidepresant tablets.
Your story resonated more than most I've read here. I'm sorry, that really, really sucks. I can relate in some ways.

I think the thing that sucks the most is how the universe seems to have singled you out in particular. Every single day, you're surrounded by oblivious people who have never even dealt with a fraction of the things you've endured, and the fact that they just get to live their lives is maddening.
Yes, to me it happens something simïlar. I was grew in a conflictive family. My mom divorced for the first time when I was 6 and she met a man who was agressive and alcoholic. Everyday problems at home. That shapped my personality a lot and I became very social distant from people.

At school something happened: in the first school I had to move because people older than me started to be agains me. I wasn't able to enter in any good school and the only one I was able to enter was the one it has a low level education. (Why?!).

And like that, a lot more of examples. Sometimes I feel the universe is against me.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and TheAntidote87
Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
Within the same week my conselljng centre told me that they couldn't help me anymore and my intesive therapy group was canceled a day later. Felt like a slap in the face honestly

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and GoodPersonEffed
TheAntidote87

TheAntidote87

Jul 26, 2020

I appreciate it and I am sorry that you can unfortunately relate. I'm sure we all feel like the universe singled us out in a way. It's a shitty feeling. One of the most painful things about life is that you can do everything right and still lose. It's a modern day Greek tragedy.

Reactions: Anthagonos
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
I appreciate it and I am sorry that you can unfortunately relate. I'm sure we all feel like the universe singled us out in a way. It's a shitty feeling. One of the most painful things about life is that you can do everything right and still lose. It's a modern day Greek tragedy.
For that reason I started reading about astrology. Some very weird phenomena happened to me some time ago and after that I started to "research" some theory that could explain what happened. In astrology I found the answer after several months "researching" in different fields.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I hired a trainer on staff at a Gold's Gym. He had me do exercises incorrectly and my lifelong torture from chronic pain ensued after one particular session. Turned out he wasn't even licensed. No training at all.

• Aww..
make_00

make_00

Jul 3, 2020
was drugged when I was 10 I guess I just made the wrong friends
edit: made me go fucking insane. was in the mental health ward for 2 months. the child unit is heartbreaking, I remember consoling 8 year olds crying for their parents when I was 10.

• Aww..
TheAntidote87

TheAntidote87

Jul 26, 2020
I hired a trainer on staff at a Gold's Gym. He had me do exercises incorrectly and my lifelong torture from chronic pain ensued after one particular session. Turned out he wasn't even licensed. No training at all.
Wow, are you serious? What did you injure? Crazy how something so stupid can destroy your life while people crash their motorcycles going 70mph and end up fine.

sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
hmm some recent bad luck...i finally got accepted to my dream job after not hearing back for almost a month, but because of reasons, i am not gonna be able to take the job. i hate everything.

• Hugs
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Wow, are you serious? What did you injure? Crazy how something so stupid can destroy your life while people crash their motorcycles going 70mph and end up fine.
my lower back. disc injuries doing squats incorrectly doing as he instructed

TheAntidote87

TheAntidote87

Jul 26, 2020
my lower back. disc injuries doing squats incorrectly doing as he instructed
Herniation? Hopefully with time you can recover- I used to lift a lot so I know how devestating that injury can be.

Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
I developed epilepsy around the same time I was accepted into nursing school. It led to me being in and out of the hospital a lot, on a bunch of different medications, appointments all the time.. I almost dropped out many times just to CTB before I ended up getting kicked out because nursing was my last ditch effort at life anyway before I developed the disease. Even now, I have two semesters left and I have a hard time finding the will to finish, my physical health is still unreliable which has made my mental health even worse also.
If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

• Hugs
TheAntidote87

TheAntidote87

Jul 26, 2020
I developed epilepsy around the same time I was accepted into nursing school. It led to me being in and out of the hospital a lot, on a bunch of different medications, appointments all the time.. I almost dropped out many times just to CTB before I ended up getting kicked out because nursing was my last ditch effort at life anyway before I developed the disease. Even now, I have two semesters left and I have a hard time finding the will to finish, my physical health is still unreliable which has made my mental health even worse also.
If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.
Feel so bad when I read stories like this..trying to do the right thing by working hard and building a future for yourself only to have it blow up due to some unfortunate and random medical problems. I hope you're able to pull through eventually.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, stillweary and Anthagonos
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Stubbed the fuck out of my pinky toe on a dog crate the other day. Nail just fell off earlier today lol. True story

My dog apparently had a severe allergic reaction the other night. I thought the worst and was trying to help her heave while on the phone with a useless ass veterinary hospital. Probably the latest of many, I'll keep you posted lol.

• Aww..
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I'd say it was bad luck for me to be born in China as a Chinese citizen.
Also ear birth defects, causing loss of my hearing on one side.

I'm not amused per se.
I mean, fuck me sideways right?

• Hugs
Reactions: Tabbyql and Deleted member 17331