WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Today was a really bad day. Mentally exhausting and physically draining. Literally. I've drunk too much water during the day because the stress level was off the roof. I've gotten into a heated argument with a co worker to the point where it almost got physical (we're both women for what its worth). This particular co worker has been showing signs of extreme jealousy of me ever since I stepped a foot into the department (I work in a hospital) she's insinuated on multiple occasions that I didn't deserve to be here and i got "lucky" and I should be "grateful" etc. she always questions the head of the department's decisions when it comes to my tasks and what I do in the department. I've come into this department when it was falling apart; nobody ever does their job.. their reputation was fucked up and everyone knows they're unprofessional lazy idiots. people come on 3+ hrs late and get off 2 hrs before they're supposed to etc I've always been made to feel like it's their "right" since they've been employed before me and I'm fairly new. I never considered being lazy and unprofessional like that so I always come on time do my job and even other people's job. They literally don't do their job and always ask me for help. So I've been helping doing extra work left right and center happily always until one day when they increased the overload and made their tasks my actual formal tasks in addition to mine (guys yes the co workers convinced the manager to make me responsible for their job) I'm like wtf?? What are these people doing then? And how does he approve of such injustice and unprofessionalism? And when I decided to fight it and tell him that I already had enough tasks, and I'm not ready to take on extra; he agreed which made the co worker infuriated. So today the coworker I had a fight with was covering as a manager for the department so she lashed out on me and was yelling at me lecturing me how I'm not supposed to say I can't take extra tasks so I lashed out back and it was just a huge pathetic mess that made me feel unprofessional and dumb. One of the do workers who I thought was my friend took her side and I actually overheard her tell her that I only raised my voice back because I didn't consider her a real manager!! Are u kidding me?? I never thought that why is she making things worse and elaborating my intentions when at no point did I ever insiniuate that? I thought like it was a stab in my back. So my conclusion is; if you do a favor for someone for so long, they become convinced that you're obligated to do it . and when you refuse, they will fight you and try to convince you you're wrong. I don't know how I will ever enter the department and deal with her again. I can't bear to hear her bitchy voice.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, deflationary and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damnt Fck,. I'm really sorry you are having to deal with all of their dumb bullshit. You deserve better.

I got written up for backing up a friend of mine who was in an argument with another co-worker that I have come to have the Utmost hatred for. Nothing got physical but I wish he got knocked the Fuck out. Just a Real true dickhead,. Thankfully he got fired last year.

Reactions: WitheringAway