Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
i have and do feel like I have a vice around my brain preventing me from making the choices that I want. It makes ctb more difficult even though it's entirely my choice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct and Torbasco
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I have nearly zero experience in any informal social interaction so I'm riddled with anxieties when it comes to anything unfamiliar involving other people. I also have been mostly doing what my mother set out for me - school and university for a long, long time and I believe I never developed an ability to make meaningful life choices. Does that count?

Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
I have nearly zero experience in any informal social interaction so I'm riddled with anxieties when it comes to anything unfamiliar involving other people. I also have been mostly doing what my mother set out for me - school and university for a long, long time and I believe I never developed an ability to make meaningful life choices. Does that count?
Yeah. So is ctb harder as a result?

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Yes. my mom fucked me up. She always wanted me dead and well....I think of CTB anyways

I feel I am an adult child and my life was robbed. I'd rather die and start over and forget this shitty one

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DyslexicForeigner, CynicalHopelessness and Torbasco
ItsAllTooLate

ItsAllTooLate

Dancing on the razor's edge
Jul 1, 2020
My brain injuries directly affect my judgement and decision making skills. As a result, I consistently make poor choices that sabotage my life. I am riddled with guilt for things virtually out of my control. Because of my brain injuries, I feel destined to CTB.

• Aww..
Reactions: CynicalHopelessness
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Yeah. So is ctb harder as a result?
Oh no, that is easy. I'm approaching the point where I have nothing to lose - I'm already living alone and have nearly no human connection. If I died of heart attack, I would probably only be discovered in a few weeks. What is hard is choosing something that is not in a set of {ctb, pointlessly suffering through the day without any sense of direction}, let alone sticking with it for more than few hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
For me, parental influence, past traumas due to being betrayed by people who I thought close to me twice, been ostracised, economic reasons, and may be other reasons mean path I could choose is really limited. It's just hard to go forward when the door of opportunities are really heavy to open.

• Aww..
Reactions: DyslexicForeigner
Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
That's the main thing keeping me from ever recovering, I think. I can't improve myself enough because of my mental and physical shortcomings. Even if I make it past my traumas, I won't be able to fix my mental blockage keeping me from interacting and learning properly. I'm trapped in a cursed disabled body until I die, I guess. I can survive bills and food budgets on disability but god only knows what will happen when my parents are gone and I have nobody to live with anymore.

lighthousekeeper

lighthousekeeper

Jun 29, 2020
When I was young my mother began to have paranoid delusions after the birth of my younger brother... I was around 7 years old and every once in a while she'd include me in her paranoia, because she really didn't want children and I was her first she kind of thought that I was ruining her life. I had always been an oafish brat compared to my brother, I can see why she singled me out. I'm not sure if that's the thing that had a lasting impact on me... though I do try it's hard to CTB because of their restrictions but I don't think they fully want me to live, considering their response to my last attempt.