VivaldiBR

VivaldiBR

Experienced
Oct 4, 2020
Excluding CTB, have you ever wanted to do something crazy in the midst of a state of depression?

Examples: going out naked in the street, shouting in social environments, provoking a fight with strangers, being completely nonsense or sarcastic in conversations, flirting in a totally uninhibited way, being a jerk or ignore all social standards.

In short: crazy things as if you had nothing to lose.

if so, tell us here what you would do.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Despairing
justfloating

justfloating

Student
Feb 13, 2020
the day after i got out of hospital after an attempt i went to my school, and near the end of the day walked the streets in the pouring January rain. I took off all my jackets and bags leaving them on the floor, started running and shouting in the streets because someone i knew wanted me to stop so was following me, when my mum came to pick me up i ran out of the car while she paused to look at a map, had the police called for my safety but was just asking them personal questions because i found it funny, eventually got taken to hospital because i was out of control but looking back it is very funny to me

Reactions: Despairing
succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
When I was young I threatened to kill my boyfriend and his family in the middle of a mental breakdown. I regretted it ever since, but I wasn't thinking clearly.

A couple of years ago I tried to run into the ocean in the middle of a manic episode.

Most recently, I've put myself in dangerous situations (meeting alone with strangers from dating apps, going with people in clubs, etc) in the hopes that they would assault or hurt me.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Yes. I've had urges to get in my car and drive off a bridge. Glad I didn't end up following through with that one

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
This question triggered some flashbacks.

• Hugs
Reactions: W’ren
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
When i was a teen i took off to another city with a guy i didn't know and had met at a club the night before. I crashed at his place where he wanted to have sex with me. Being that i have issues in that area (past rape) i refused his advances, said i had a headache and told him i'd screw him in the morning to get him off me.
In the middle of the same night i snuck out of the house and i took a taxi back to the bus station. I got a ticket back to my city (an 8 hour drive away) and waited for the bus terrified the guy would wake up and come find me.
He was some semi-famous football player too, with a ring that meant something. All the girls were ooo'ing over him...
Doing that was completely out of my character. Not like me at all.
This question triggered some flashbacks.
It did for me as well.

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Yea, it's called mania. Welcome to your latent bipolarism

• Wow
Reactions: VivaldiBR and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
I always have this sudden urge to jump whenever I'm on a balcony!