carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
have you ever though of doing one last deed before youre gone?
be it good, bad, to send a message, to set someone up for success, or failure or even just do your best to help someone else?
or would it be a poor attempt to be remembered fondly by someone?

Reactions: tiger b and vampire2002
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
i've considered a murder-suicide by killing my pedophilic stepfather who abused me, and then myself. i don't think i have it in me to actually go through with that, especially since he's much larger than me and i live far away from him now. it's mostly just a revenge fantasy.

i do however intend to go to his funeral (if i outlive him) and expose him in front of everyone. i don't care how selfish that seems to grieving people, because he is not somebody worth grieving over.

if i don't outlive him then i'll write what he did to me in my suicide note, since nobody in my family knows what happened to me and why exactly i'm so messed up now.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
ive had the common thoughts of wanting to kill people i hated so fucking much and then killing myself right after^-^
there is no good i can do unto this world i think. if it were up to me the sun will blow up and we all cease. whats stopping me from it? i believe in karma. and the uncertainty can be scary, its never 100% you will die when one attempts ctb.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I've been seriously considering entering Tibet to a) make a political situation that will force international media to highlight the tragic situation of the Tibetan people and the 70 year long genocide that has been occurring there.
b) Almost certainly lead to my own death at the hands of the CCP.

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
have you ever though of doing one last deed before youre gone?
I'll definitely write something in view of getting it published. Not a 'goodbye cruel world' but whatever I'm supposed to write. And I hope it does something for somebody, moves someone or makes someone think again kind of the way 1984 or Hitchhiker's did for me. It would be nice to help, that way. Maybe that's arrogant and misplaced. I'll open myself to whatever I'm supposed to do. And if that's not enough, well so be it. I'll leave it for others to judge.

Possibly a futile, pointless exercise but it's up to others to decide it's value once it's written and done with.

Reactions: Scythe
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Not really. Before maybe, kinda. Rn not.

Reactions: tiger b
Liru2002

Liru2002

Jun 19, 2023
I thought about donating all of my money before I go. But If I fail I'm basically screwed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and carnivalforone
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
The classic homicide/suicide.
But then I thought that if one wants revenge, they don't want to die. They have a reason to live, a mission to accomplish.
But I don't want revenge, I don't care enough. I understand that the people who hurt me acted that way because of their weakness.
I don't hate them neither I forgive them. I just don't care about them.
So in the end, if anything happens, it'll be only me ctbing.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Huh, seems murder/suicide is more common here than I would have thought.
It requires too much preparation, nor do I want to be famous or people prying into my life, plus if I fucked up then I would go to prison.
(Oh yeah, murder is immoral too, clearly all the things people did to traumatise me and ruin my life were perfectly moral though and they should just be able to live in peace while I suffer and die, that sure sounds fair to me! /s)
I would rather just die and be forgotten.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
L

LostInTheWoods

Oct 28, 2023
I would like to put in a whatsapp group all the 4 friends i've had in my entire life, that now are all gone, and like giving them a resume of what i think of them. Not in a rant though even because I don't hate them, just an honest review. Of course I know they don't care, I would it for the lols. And to leave a trace, I must admit. When I had a beste friend in my life I actually had even more suicide thoughts, because I thought it would have been nice to be remembered by someone. Now I'm alone, nobody cares about me. So I could put all for together, they dont know each other, and just writing a calm and not impulsive text. Like, Fred you were a good guy, I remember this memory, you also did this bad thing though, so averall I will you 7/10.
Something like this.
Very crazy and pathetic.
I would have to be almost certain to die otherwise I would be so embarassed. But I don't know it would be to reunion the only people who cared about me, even for not a long time, that dont know each other, united to assist my suicide. It's also funny. Like i'm dead, and one friend goes who are you?? Wait, are you the girl he always talks about? Maybe, and are you his elementary school friend?
Maybe who knows they would become friends with each other.

Unfortunately I cant if a fail suicide its too pathetic and embarassing having done that. I will just send emotional indivdual messages. Positive as well. I want people to remember me in a good way. I will wrote to this insecure ex friend that she deserves to be happy and that i wish her the best, for example. My elementary school friend will receive a message in which I tell him that i wish him to open his bar.
I have a strong idealization with this emotional goodbyes I think i will do something like this. Since they were all 4 a bit bitches in abandoning me (even with no rudeness, friendships just end...) i even hope they will be a little guilty....

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I am working on a big project, after I finish it I will ctb, or at least attempt to. It will be an insight on how I view this world and something for people in my life to remember me by. It's also romantically poetic in a sense to die after you finish an important big project. Although most likely the project won't be good, but I'll give it my all. And if I can't finish it, so be it. It's alright. It doesn't matter too much.

I'll definitely write something in view of getting it published. Not a 'goodbye cruel world' but whatever I'm supposed to write. And I hope it does something for somebody, moves someone or makes someone think again kind of the way 1984 or Hitchhiker's did for me. It would be nice to help, that way. Maybe that's arrogant and misplaced. I'll open myself to whatever I'm supposed to do. And if that's not enough, well so be it. I'll leave it for others to judge.

Possibly a futile, pointless exercise but it's up to others to decide it's value once it's written and done with.
This is kind of relatable, although not exactly the same thing I am trying to do. I do think what I'm doing is futile sometimes though, thinking my best is never going to be enough and I won't make much of an impact and be remembered.

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Last deed is going to be scheduling an email to someone with a link to my note.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Not much more than making it as easy as possible for those left behind to deal with the aftermath. My solicitor will act as executor and arrange for a house clearance company to deal with all my crap. I want to prepay for my cremation with no service. Don't want people to feel obliged to travel hundreds of miles for some dry impersonal service. Need to do boring stuff like sort out tax returns and pay off phone contract.

Don't have any big plans. Back in the day when I first became suicidal- maybe I would have blamed the (suspected) narcissist who made me feel like this in the first place in a note. Doubt I will now though. Enough close friends know where this all originated from. That's enough for me.

For me though- I'd like to see some places before I go. The sea, a river, a lake maybe. I'd like to enjoy the countryside one last time. I think it will be more a case of me going out with a fizzle rather than anything explosive.