Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Really want to try them out.

Reactions: LivedTooLong, Norest4thewicked, Red star and 3 others
Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
I took them 3 times I at high dosage and about several month low dosage.

They helped me a lot. I got another perspective on my life... changed things. Before the shroomes I would never have changes my life this way...
And they helped me to get over my depression too.
If you have anxiety for the trip you can take low dosage every 2 or 3 days.

Good luck for your trip

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains, Manaaja and 3 others
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Oh yeah, multiple times, low to average doses. Although when trip hits you it's anything but average, even with average dose. Personally in terms of self help, of achieving clarity, I valued solo weed trips above shroom trips solo or no solo. Can't really say shrooms made any major contribution to my spiritual path, although trips themselves were awesome and profound. It's just now I know how and where they took me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains, Final Escape and 3 others
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I would love to try low-dose shrooms to see if I can re-vamp some of this depression but I haven't the slightest clue how to get them and I'm afraid of it showing up on a UA (I get random ones because I take adderall from one doctor and opioids from another).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains, Kim and 1 other person
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
I would love to try low-dose shrooms to see if I can re-vamp some of this depression but I haven't the slightest clue how to get them and I'm afraid of it showing up on a UA (I get random ones because I take adderall from one doctor and opioids from another).

As far as them showing up on your tests - it's your take. As far as how to get them - either pick wild or grow from spores. Once you obtain spores growing is pretty easy imo. Easier and more clandestine than pot - that's for sure. I used brown rice flour cake method ("PF tek") - easiest one. You can google shroomery - they have the info.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PF_Tek

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Manaaja and millefeui
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
They can be found naturally.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and Kim
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I seriously thought about doing shrooms or LDS, but given my neuroticism I'd probably have a bad trip. I decided against it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains, wxtyubidi7y and 1 other person
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
You can always use the deep web you can get any drug there.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and RottingFlowerBrains
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I want to try it so badly, but just like heroin, I have no idea where to buy it. Honestly I am so far gone that I don't even care about getting addicted to shrooms or whatever.

Reactions: mattwitt, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and 2 others
I

IG959

Arcanist
Aug 14, 2018
I have a few times, I've probably tried most drugs tbh. My mates went picking them a few months back

Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
I seriously thought about doing shrooms or LDS, but given my neuroticism I'd probably have a bad trip. I decided against it.

That's a good idea.
I had have 2 really bad trips about 6-8 hours... it wasn't fun at all... but therefore I lost my depressions.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and worldexploder
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I want to try it once in my life. I've read so much about it, I just to see what that "trip" everyone talks about is about. Only a really small dose though. I don't want anything extreme.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and Kim
TheFool

TheFool

Oct 19, 2018
I've not tried actual mushrooms, but I have tried 4-AcO-DMT which is chemically very similar to psilocybin (the active ingredient in mushrooms). Depending on where you live it should be legal (I live in the US, and it ships from Canada). The website is Lysergi.com. You do have to use cryptocurrency to buy it but it's a totally legitimate business. They sell everything as "research chemicals", "not for human consumption", which is how they can get around the laws. I've also bought 1P-LSD on there, which is almost indistinguishable from actual LSD. There are a lot of other compounds on there too but those are the ones I've tried and can vouch for.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Nope I considered it back when I was 16 because my friends spoke highly of schrooms but due to my major depression and suicidal thought I thought it would be wiser not to try psychedelics. I am now 24yo and I am starting to consider trying LSD to see if a psychedelic can change my perception of life since I have tried everything else plus I have just bitcoins enough to buy a blotter from the deep web (money I have left from a previous purchase) so I might go for it even though I am well aware that a single dose of 100-120mcg probably won´t give any profound new realization on life but then again I am very sensitive to ALL drugs I have ever tried.

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Oh man, they are so fun. They just make me laugh & laugh.

Reactions: mattwitt, Norest4thewicked, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Yes took a large dose 2 times. Smaller doses several other times.

Large dose is insane, crazy visuals, everything looks plastic and arranged geometrically- for example looking at grass it all looks extremely organized in geometric patterns, street lights radiating looks almost solid like flowers, looking at self in mirror is terrifying, can see veins all over self and face distorted, audio sounds crazy - repetitive coming at you from all sides cannot tell source sound, hallucinatory sound always surging like moving forward and backward, extremes of emotion happy and hollow & drained. Haulucinating shadows of people moving through doorways & around corners. Also periods of amnesia like you can't remember parts of normal life, sense of time distorted.

Smaller doses are relaxing. Like you can sit outside and just experience the sound & breeze. Some changes to the way you see color and hear sound. Depth perception different.

Reactions: mattwitt, Manaaja, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
After the trip I felt depression like completely drained but it passes. Shrooms is an incredibly emotional experience much more so than LSD. If you are having problems in your life I don't recommend them because you will be absolutely overwhelmed by them and have a nightmarish period to the trip. Amazing experience but I don't think I'd take them in the mentally fucked state I'm now in.

Reactions: mattwitt, Manaaja, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
S

Stepda

Oct 18, 2018
Yes

Iwant2sleepforever

Iwant2sleepforever

Experienced
Sep 8, 2018
They're on my to do list.

Reactions: mattwitt, TheCrow, Manaaja and 2 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
No. I've had marijuana, alcohol, and smoked, and never really enjoyed any of them. But also know that I'm a bit unusual.

Reactions: Manaaja, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and RottingFlowerBrains
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
for example looking at grass it all looks extremely organized in geometric patterns

Yeah and it's not only grass - I saw these patterns everywhere, moving and pulsing slowly. They look exactly like the type of stuff Azrecs drew so I think Aztecs took inspiration from shroom trips.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Yeah and it's not only grass - I saw these patterns everywhere, moving and pulsing slowly. They look exactly like the type of stuff Azrecs drew so I think Aztecs took inspiration from shroom trips.
Exactly. I remember having that thought about Aztec art as well. I saw it in the veins of my wrist.

Reactions: Rollo and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I took shrooms a few times when I was younger, I remember it being fun. Bought them again about 12 years ago from a shop and enjoyed it.
Took LSD on several occasions when younger and had a few nightmarish trips, I don't think I should have ever taken acid as its maybe done some damage. I'm skeptical about it being used to treat depression though Cary Grant and others went through LSD therapy.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...in-tinseltown-changed-my-life-lsd-documentary

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals